Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

I wish I had someone come in

Drunk

Jul 27, 2009, 11:15 AM
that was real dumb and made me real mad and was in the wrong and got arrested because they were so dumb and wrong and it would make me feel powerful and I could write a story about it on here and then everyone would be like, "Dang Ya'll" and I'd say yes to them.
Drunk

Jul 27, 2009, 11:18 AM
I would be like, no sir/lady we are not T-Mobile and even if we were we would still not be able to take your Cricket payment here. They would get mad and pull out some heat and I would karate chop their hand off and pull a fast one on them and beat them up. Then the cops would show up and I'd be like, get the kid too. And they would slam the little kid up agaist the wall and cuff him because he was stealing all the demo phones and saying bad words and is not in school and wears a leather jacket... he's too little to be wearing one of those. Bad attitude kid.
sidbisyo

Jul 27, 2009, 11:30 AM
Good god! 👀 not the children! 😈
Drunk

Jul 27, 2009, 11:31 AM
They are the worst
warningx

Jul 27, 2009, 11:44 AM
what a way to start my day.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.