Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Nextel Question

MisterSuperSzar

Jul 24, 2009, 11:50 PM
Can anybody confirm a question that I have? I work at SCK (a kiosk inside Sam's Clubs nationwide), and we offer three carriers, one being Sprint. We do offer a few Nextel phones as well, but I was recently told that our kiosks are charged to even have Nextel phones in our inventory. If this is the case, then I will no longer be carrying Nextel for the few random people in my area that actually have Nextel.
ac4321

Jul 25, 2009, 12:43 AM
That's probably something you should ask your manager or district guy/gal. Without working for that 3rd party dealer there's no way to know what they have going on.
SprintIndie08

Jul 25, 2009, 1:19 PM
Do you mean like a monthly/yearly fee in order to carry them or to have a demo line?

I work for a third party Preferred Retailer and we only carry Sprint and Nextel. AFAIK we do not incur a monthly or annual charge just for carrying them in inventory.

A possible alternative would be to just carry the dummy phones to display and have the option to direct ship them at the standard pricing.

SI08

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.