Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 8 replies

Is it normal?

ihatestupidppl

Jul 24, 2009, 8:58 PM
Is it normal to not really listen to a stupid customer complain about their personal problems? I know im selfish cause I really dont give a d@mn anout anyone but myself, and im gonna get a bunch of dumb@$$es making nasty replies to this........ HAHAHAHAHA I really love pissing stupid people off! YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ihatestupidppl

Jul 24, 2009, 8:59 PM
Yeah I know I made a typo and some a$$hole will point that out...........
inboundSprintSlave

Jul 24, 2009, 10:42 PM
ABSOLUTLEY NORMAL.
😁
especially if you wark at a call center, its nescesary (spelled wrong for sure)
matonater

Jul 25, 2009, 10:30 AM
there is a spell check button that would have most likely caught that for you
Webb

Jul 25, 2009, 10:19 AM
How are they measuring smart nowadays, anyway? Is it by the number of exclamation points one puts on the end of a sentence?
matonater

Jul 25, 2009, 10:31 AM
its good to see webb in the shop talk this early
cbarton

Jul 25, 2009, 10:52 AM
He's a genius...
AVANESS

Jul 25, 2009, 2:46 PM
Is it normal not to listen to a rep who found out about the forum where you can complain about having a job. And feels the need to only have threads that convey their disapproval of the everyday people. You must have some kind of life.

You are definatly a cat person.
ihatestupidppl

Jul 25, 2009, 3:37 PM
HAHA for your info I actually enjoy complaining and pissing positive people off.I love to see there veins pulsing while positive people get a reality check and find out that world isnt a happy place after all. As far as my friends go I have many that share the same beliefs as me. by the way cats gross me out. Now i think im the most popular person on phonescoop! HAHAHAH

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.