Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

Any body know...?

sidbisyo

Jul 22, 2009, 10:03 AM
What a star card is? just got this call where this lady wants to pay with a star card. i asked her what logo the card has and she said star. then explained it like : "you know debit cards have logos, visa, master, amex, mine is a star". i just told her i cant accept that as a valid form of payment. she got all pissed off and hanged up. 😁
elynnk2006

Jul 22, 2009, 10:45 AM
the only thing i can think of is on the BACK of my credit/debit cards is the word STAR followed by the symbol but thats just for the machines it can be used with....sorry if thats not too much help
sidbisyo

Jul 22, 2009, 12:11 PM
Thats what i initially thought. our payments tool gives the option to run the card as a credit or if its a debit it would say star plus. apperently she meant something else. thanks for the reply though. 🤤
a Girl

Jul 22, 2009, 12:38 PM
is a military type credit card but can only be used at AAFES locations...like aafes.com or in the on post/base stores and commisaries.
a Girl

Jul 22, 2009, 12:41 PM
when she signed up for her Star card they should have asked if she wanted only the aafes star card or the mastercard star card. Had she chosen the later she could have used it. Probably didn't have the credit for it when she applied tho... 😉
computerking

Jul 22, 2009, 4:32 PM
haha maybe I should read before replying 🤣
computerking

Jul 22, 2009, 4:32 PM
http://www.militaryspot.com/finance/item/military_st ... »

Basically its a Military credit card if I'm correct. Its not technically one of the four majors (ie Amex, MC, Dis, Visa), its a card in its own.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.