Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 11 replies

i got caught looking....

getsome

Jul 15, 2009, 10:11 AM
😁

..and i don't care.

the thing is, if you wear something that reveals more than the average skirt/shorts/shirt, i'm going to look. It's not like you can't look..because if you didn't want people to look then why wear it?

to the customer who yelled at me for looking...i'm not sorry. they were nice.
sultrypickle

Jul 15, 2009, 10:16 AM
She may have yelled but I am sure that she really enjoyed it and didn't wanna feel slutty...
ac4321

Jul 15, 2009, 5:04 PM
What we get is usually the ugly variety, so I go out of my way to not look.. to the point they are self conscious that I'm avoiding the uglies smashed up together.

The worst is when they'll stand with the cleavage right behind or beside my computer monitor. There's a whole three feet of space to the right of there, with a desk and all...
😡
AVANESS

Jul 15, 2009, 8:33 PM
You would love working where I work. We can holla all day.

"Whats up green dress, yea you. Wats up? No its cool that you got ATT. WHat are you doing later? You like chinese food and Yoga? Can I call you later?

Works everytime.
HumanStudios

Jul 15, 2009, 10:49 PM
I should try that on the phones... "What's up i880, yea you. Wats up? No, it's cool you want to cancel, how do you feel about long distance? You like flying?"
zboyd989

Jul 16, 2009, 11:33 AM
There's nothing like a nice rack to start your day
inboundSprintSlave

Jul 16, 2009, 9:16 PM
😳 4 realz
prizbilla_babykilla

Jul 19, 2009, 6:58 PM
dude. best joke ever on phone scoop. 🤣
WorldSoCold

Jul 20, 2009, 1:50 PM
nothing i hate more than bad pick-up lines and really bad grammar.

you must be attracting the real slutty whores who would f*ck anything that is alive... good for you!...get some dirty disease, you deserve it! 😁
deepc185

Jul 18, 2009, 12:26 PM
She didn't wear the top so you'd say, "Nice shoes!" 🤤 🤤 🤤 🤤 🤤
inboundSprintSlave

Jul 21, 2009, 9:37 PM
or nice eyes for that matter.

I do find the ladies love it if you compliment their ears though... try it sometime 😎
PartyInMyTummy

Jul 18, 2009, 4:33 PM
its like going to a nude beach and yelling "dont look at me" to the person walking by...some girls are such tards!!!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.