Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Anger

Drunk

Jul 13, 2009, 6:57 PM
So I've had this guy call several times a day for the past few weeks, "can I get a pee paid phone" "do you sell the books to simmsong phones" and he is really mentally handicapped. I feel bad because he is trying to function like the rest of us and get a plan. He has come in the past two weeks looking for a plan and I honestly dont' want to sell him one. He told me he stopped paying his sprint plan and got in "big trouble"
So I've ran his credit a few times. The first time I did his name filled the address portion and name part of the application. He wrote down a home phone but told me it was wrong because he didn't know his home phone. So... today he comes in with a friend to get a plan. The friend knows he broke contract with sprint becau...
(continues)
AVANESS

Jul 13, 2009, 7:32 PM
I have one kinda like this. He walks up every so often and asks how old you have to be to get a phone. I tell him he can get a prepaid if he is under 18.

He says he needs it for him and his sister so they can call their family. but his caretaker will get mad if she finds out.

He runs away when he sees her coming. I dont know if I should call CPS or if he is just crazy.

I always feel like he is trying to tell me something. But , OH well
Mafdet

Jul 13, 2009, 10:34 PM
Report that mo'fo 😲 😳 !!! If the caretaker got in trouble well you got yourselfs (
Mafdet

Jul 13, 2009, 10:38 PM
ok some weird thing happened to my thread;; meant to say if the caregive got in trouble you have yourself your good deed of the day 😉
if the smurf lied to u & gets in trouble well you got your payback for making you go through this nerve wrecking roller coaster of doubts 😈

other than that ask the kid WTF up with the Family you know 😎
HotPocket

Jul 13, 2009, 7:39 PM
I have this one mentally handicapped customer who comes in every other day with a problem with his phone or it was stolen for the umpteenth time. It always ends with him spitting all over my counter and me almost having to call the police. Not fun.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.