Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

"It'll get filthy"

gadawg119

Jul 2, 2009, 3:49 PM
Direct quote from a custy:

"I don't want a white phone. It'll get filthy..."

Makes me think "What in the #ell are you going to be doing with your phone to get it too dirty to use?"

Call me crazy, but I've never found a way to get my PLASTIC phone that dirty...

Haven't been able to come up with anything yet other than if you wear a lot of makeup? ...maybe...???
moabdul123

Jul 2, 2009, 4:07 PM
You never know.....they might be putting it up their pooper shooter.
😳
I read in the newspaper the other day that a guy here in my town had to go to the ER because he had a hamster lodged in his rectum.
I guess he put an empty paper towel roll up to his butt and put the hamster in the tube then lit the end of it on fire!!!
the hamster got scared and clawed its way up there......pretty odd
ollywolf

Jul 2, 2009, 4:09 PM
Oh that is sick
sunshinegirl

Jul 2, 2009, 4:12 PM
😳 I can't even think of any words to say right now.
dualitycomplex

Jul 2, 2009, 4:52 PM
its called gerbilling and there is a pretty big rumor about richard gere and this.

also to the phones getting dirty have you ever seen a phone handed to you by an 50-80 year old woman just caked in make-up and they want you to trouble shoot the thing and you have to spend the first 5 minutes unclogging the speakers so you can even ear anything frm the mics.
PhonemanJ

Jul 2, 2009, 5:13 PM
Another couple of "filthy" phones; Have your basic garage mechanic, construction worker, welder, or landscaper hand you a phone. They are usually filthy.
sidbisyo

Jul 3, 2009, 9:29 AM
haha. it reminded me of a south park episode where mr garison plugged a gerbil up mr slaves poop hole as a demonstration in class.. sick 😛
tmogrl09

Jul 2, 2009, 4:20 PM
Was is Richard Geer? 🤣

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.