Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Short Codes

CallCenterBlues

May 13, 2009, 8:57 AM
Does anyone know if boost really plans on fixing the short code issue with there phones. Boost said they are, but i've also heard that they intentionally block short codes. Was just wondering if anyone really knows what's going on with that.
traegon

May 13, 2009, 11:04 PM
Bah, not sure. But if Boost does block them all automatically, good for them. Personally, I wish all cellphone companies blocked Premium Txting Services indefintely, or at least didn't handle the billing for them. They cause such major headaches.

'Txt here now for 10 free ringtones' 'Txt here now to flirt with singles in your area' 'Txt here now for your horoscope!'. Everytime I see those commercials, they make me cringe, because I know it's creating another 'I didn't subscribe to that' call. 😢
WZ_agent

May 14, 2009, 8:42 AM
facebook is my new enemy on those...."see who thinks your stupid! just enter your cell phone number here..."
CallCenterBlues

May 14, 2009, 10:45 AM
i just want to be able to access twitter on my phone and because of the issues with short codes i'm not able to do that right now. It's very frustrating, I am really thinking of going to another carrier.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.