Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

anyone work for Sprint/Nextel?

lknjedi

Apr 3, 2009, 1:54 PM
I have a nextel # blowing me up at night.. does anyone work for Nextel that can tell me who it is?
BiGGGENE

Apr 3, 2009, 3:05 PM
You really thin that anyone that works for Sprint would put their job on the line to give you a name.... hell just CALL THEM BACK that should take care of it.....
lknjedi

Apr 3, 2009, 3:19 PM
I already got it handled.. and yes, apparently there are some that will. thanks though
Midnight Toker

Apr 3, 2009, 6:07 PM
I do. Read my Phone Scoop information. If you have Sprint service, CDMA side, make sure you rake over a corporate retail store for the information to make a good purchase decision and then leave them high and dry by going into the nearest Best Buy and purchase the handset there since Best Buy not only gives you the mail in rebate at the time of purchase, but often their cost is lower than that of the corporate retail stores after the mail in rebate. As my 10 year old daught would quote from Disney's Hannah Montana, you get the best of both worlds.
liquidfire

Apr 4, 2009, 12:37 PM
you sir, are a tool 🙄
WZ_agent

Apr 6, 2009, 4:26 PM
and, toker, that had nothing to do with his question. If you ARE going to be a tool, as liquidfire says, do it on your own time.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.