Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 30 replies

My co-worker

a Girl

Mar 27, 2009, 6:42 PM
is yelling in the phone. He does this all day to all customers. He must think the microphones on our headsets are not very sensitive. Its obnoxious and now he is telling a customer about buying hand grenades and how to avoid having his head cut off. WTF???
deeter

Mar 27, 2009, 6:48 PM
you look like a girl I know
a Girl

Mar 27, 2009, 6:55 PM
๐Ÿ˜ณ
Are you telling them about hand grenades?
deeter

Mar 27, 2009, 7:22 PM
cant say that I am. but you never know I could be watching you as I type ๐Ÿ‘€
a Girl

Mar 27, 2009, 7:59 PM
stop looking over my shoulder! ๐Ÿ˜‰
GraGG

Mar 27, 2009, 6:49 PM
one of those guys who puts everyone on speakerphone and holds it like 6 inches from his mouth?
deeter

Mar 27, 2009, 6:50 PM
im one of those guys. unless im in public
a Girl

Mar 27, 2009, 7:01 PM
lol. I'm not sure but is yelling in his headset...its annoying.
GraGG

Mar 27, 2009, 7:25 PM
i know ppl like that, its like they dont realize there are other ppl in the room, i went on a date with this girl and she spent most of the time textin on her phone... when i didnt call her back she texted me like 3 times a day wonderin why
purplelotus

Mar 27, 2009, 7:38 PM
I have a weird, off-color co-worker too. He gets REALLY loud when he's excited and fills the whole store with the annoying sound of his voice.

Customers have complained to our main retail sales center about how obnoxious he is.
a Girl

Mar 27, 2009, 8:03 PM
lol. I'm not sure if anyone has complained about him but I bet my supervisor finds his calls quite entertaining when she's monitoring...
purplelotus

Mar 28, 2009, 4:29 PM
That's hilarious. The guy that works with me now used to work at a call center and I would have been SO CONFUSED if I was a customer and got him on the phone. He doesn't have a wonderful command of the English language and tries really hard to sound smart... and fails miserably.
CAS8586

Mar 27, 2009, 7:43 PM
Your co-worker is apart of the trench coat mafia..you know..the school shooting?...watch out!! LOL
a Girl

Mar 27, 2009, 8:04 PM
and confused. He just told us his wife cooks and cleans for him every night and now just told one of us that she doesn't live in the same state and hasn't seen her in a year. ๐Ÿคจ
What is going on????
GraGG

Mar 27, 2009, 8:06 PM
hes a liar... like me ๐Ÿ˜‰
a Girl

Mar 27, 2009, 8:13 PM
we both do. But I don't have any real reason to tell tall tales to my co-workers...customers...maybe. co workers? not really.
a Girl

Mar 27, 2009, 8:01 PM
Now he is telling a customer how he is only working here because he got laid off from his other job and working here is better than unemployment...wow.
CAS8586

Mar 27, 2009, 8:03 PM
i think you should stop ease dropping..HAH
a Girl

Mar 27, 2009, 8:09 PM
I definitely should but he's soooo loud.
CAS8586

Mar 27, 2009, 8:20 PM
can i call him and tell him to shut up?
a Girl

Mar 27, 2009, 8:38 PM
I can only dream of what it would be like with direct lines or extensions....
purplelotus

Mar 28, 2009, 4:37 PM
Every call center has their own number that routs callers to that center. If you give me the number, I'll call for April fools and act like I'm going to set up service with him.

I'll just listen for a guy who's yelling. ๐Ÿคฃ
a Girl

Mar 28, 2009, 4:58 PM
except without direct lines to our desks you'd be calling a billion times in hopes of getting him ๐Ÿ˜‰
purplelotus

Mar 28, 2009, 5:04 PM
Don't worry, I have patience. And time... there's nothing going on in here. ๐Ÿ˜ข

I wish I was in bound sales again.
GraGG

Mar 28, 2009, 5:07 PM
instore face to face sales is ten times better
a Girl

Mar 28, 2009, 5:12 PM
but of course no where is hiring...Not that I would take a store job right now I'm only here until September.
purplelotus

Mar 28, 2009, 5:29 PM
I know, I like it better, but when I was inbound sales you didn't wait half as long on the phone for someone to call in wanting service as I do on weekends in a store! Plus, people weren't able to see my face over the phone... I had more control over what I could do in the billing system... just to name a few things...

The only thing that REALLY sucked was that I was sitting all day long.
GraGG

Mar 28, 2009, 5:31 PM
and that sucked? id take sittin all day over standin all day, anyday...

day day dayday
purplelotus

Mar 28, 2009, 7:26 PM
I think I'd stand all day on any given day (that I wasn't pregnant)... carrying around an extra 40 pounds more than I'm used to really effing sucks...

Especially since I had just gotten done LOSING IT... and then I get pregnant. ๐Ÿ™„

That's how my luck works.
Off_Top

Apr 1, 2009, 6:00 PM
I THINK YOU SHOULD JUST MIND YOUR OWN BUSNIESS!
a Girl

Mar 27, 2009, 8:39 PM
with him explaining to a customer that he shouldn't give alcohol to an African Grey Parrot because they are angry drunks...sigh. 20 minutes of this left. *Note to self: DO NOT SIT HERE TOMORROW*

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.