Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 11 replies

I just found out....

4wheelingirl

Mar 25, 2009, 2:13 PM
That someone in my company got written up because he wore a coat on the sales floor. Even though you could see his nametag and the logo on the shirt, and nowhere in the policies does it say that you cant wear a coat while on the sales floor. What kind of crap is that. I got written up for sitting down even though I have a bad foot and they knew that when I got hired that I couldnt stand for the full shift. 👿
liquidfire

Mar 25, 2009, 2:57 PM
i would call the labor board. if you're cold, they cant write you up for putting on a coat. as long as the coat doesnt have offensive stuff on it
4wheelingirl

Mar 25, 2009, 3:36 PM
a north face coat. we have always been able to that we knew of we I gess cant even wear the company ones either. I will call. thank you
uscellagent22

Mar 26, 2009, 5:12 PM
yeah same thing happened to me, I was shopped, and the guy on the report said I was not dressed professionally, because i had a black, plain ,no graphics, no nothing sweater on with my name tag on the sweater.

Needless to say I bought a us cellular jacket.

I havent got in trouble since.
computerking

Mar 27, 2009, 5:56 PM
I got shopped at my kiosk while dressed in clean/pressed khakis and a button up shirt with a uscc issued lands end fleece but in the report it mentioned I was dressed unprofessionally.

I swear the mystery shop people are worse than customers sometimes.

One shop I filed a dispute against because I received a score around 60% (I dont remember exact). The mystery shops for US Cellular are only supposed to be for post paid plans. This customer said everything to guide me towards a $6/month pay per minute prepaid for her and on top of that she specifically asked for prepaid. For this reason I missed half of the shop since prepaid is not capable of data and various other things needed for a perfect score.
Cellinovation

Mar 27, 2009, 6:50 PM
That is rediculous! they really don't train anyone to do these shops. they just tell them what they want, and what to look for.
dmty

Mar 29, 2009, 12:17 PM
Yeah Uscc secret shops suck. I got docked point because the landscaping in front of the store had some trash and cig butts in it. I don't know about you but I don't work for the development, and I'm not going to clean that up. Also getting docked for not trying to overcome objections to a sale because the customer states imidiatly that they are still in contract is BS.
USCELLGIRL

Mar 30, 2009, 1:49 PM
AMEN 🙄
purplelotus

Mar 26, 2009, 9:01 PM
Ask head of sales to splurge on company branded North Face jackets. Or at the very least Columbia Sportswear.
purplelotus

Mar 26, 2009, 8:59 PM
I'm 7 months preggers and standing on my feet all day kind of sucks arse. When our head of sales found out that reps were spending a good portion of their time using the stools in the store, he said he was going to take them out copletely...

That kinda pissed me off.

You don't piss off the preggo woman. 😈
Keith-IA

Mar 27, 2009, 6:18 PM
for your employer failing to make a reasonable accommodation under the ADA. A chair for a lady in waiting is not an unreasonable accommodation. I bet they'd love that kind of publicity. 🙂
OfAMightDivine

Mar 27, 2009, 6:35 PM
hahahahahahaha.... "lady"

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.