Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 16 replies

i tried....

dxniel

Mar 22, 2009, 1:48 PM
so hard not to laugh but girl walks up to me and asks "so if my phone is stolen is there anyway to get it back?"

i said "well ma'am its kinda stolen so....no not really"

maybe she thought AT&T could track it or something idk

🤣
Decept.ICON

Mar 22, 2009, 1:54 PM
People want their privacy protected until something like this happens. "Then they're like can't you see everything that happens on the phone? Doesn't it have a tracking system or something?" 🙄 ::shrugz:: No ma'am your go phone is not equipped with Lojack...
dxniel

Mar 22, 2009, 2:04 PM
she was one of them ditzy blondes, that think their looks get them everything so that question was pretty dumb
deepc185

Mar 29, 2009, 9:00 AM
You could have offered to let her "earn" a phone! 🤣
Hombre07

Mar 23, 2009, 1:13 AM
I had a guy with a Curve that asked if his phone could be equipped with lojack. He wasn't even joking. Found out while you cannot use the tracking service they have these little labels that can't be removed or tampered with in any way.
purplelotus

called into Verizon CS to ask me if I (a supervisor at the time) could see all the calls that had been dialed on a phone up to the last minute, I'd tell them I wasn't a CSI detective and that kind of technology wasn't available to me.

🤣
dxniel

well ur so nice! 🤣
purplelotus

Mar 22, 2009, 2:06 PM
my CSAT was through the roof!
dxniel

Mar 22, 2009, 2:13 PM
that a good thing? by asking that u can assume i dont know wat that is 🤣
purplelotus

Mar 22, 2009, 3:23 PM
CSAT = Customer Satisfaction.

I was being sarcastic.
dxniel

Mar 22, 2009, 3:30 PM
its cool, regardless i didnt know what that meant............
lovesLG

Mar 22, 2009, 11:18 PM
that information IS available to us. (corp reps at least) and very easily. can we give it out over the phone? heck no.....but we can see it!
llama

Mar 23, 2009, 8:40 AM
make sure all your custies sign up for Google Latitude...
Nadesico81

Mar 24, 2009, 3:03 AM
Just tell the custy that Uncle sam will buy you a new handset under the Bail out plan for AIG LOL.
dualitycomplex

Mar 24, 2009, 5:09 PM
It has GPS doesn't it, well find the phone with your satalites or something.

and why do customers always think our stuff works off satalites and not cell phone towers.
deeter

Mar 25, 2009, 10:20 AM
they are most likely confused because GPS means global positioning satellite

it may have something to do with that
sistercell

Mar 25, 2009, 9:58 AM
Oh, I had a customer that asked about that before signing up for service. He asked if it got lost if we could track the phone and I said no we cant do that. He then asked then why can they do that on TV? So I told him because thats fiction and they can do what they want on TV.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.