Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

WOOT!

repoman

Mar 19, 2009, 7:01 AM
Last day as WSC call rep! 😁 😁 ......only because they're sending my department to the Phillippines...aaand I'm going to be out of a job for a couple of months..... đŸ˜ŗ ..... ☚ī¸
Oddity

Mar 19, 2009, 8:35 AM
Vacation!
repoman

Mar 19, 2009, 8:40 AM
Haha...not quite...I still have classes. I just don't have to get up at 6 in the morning anymore to come to work. But like I said..I now have no income for 2 months.
longsleeves

Mar 20, 2009, 10:57 AM
Unemployment! Live off the gov't. The cheese is great!
repoman

Mar 19, 2009, 11:05 AM
I just ended my last WSC call!!! 😲 WOOT WOOT! 😲
repoman

Mar 19, 2009, 5:26 PM
Turns out I need eight more hours in order to qualify for tuition reimbursement. So I'm here til Saturday...effing lame.
purplelotus

Mar 19, 2009, 6:59 PM
I was all excited when I was being laid off from ACS. They had a contract with Verizon and I hated them, but it was a great job for someone still in school...

So I was with them for 3 years total and my severance package was AWESOME. I've also since then gotten a ton of money from unemployment and a sick paid vacation.

Getting laid off is not ALWAYS as bad as people tend to say.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.