Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

this sucks!

WorldSoCold

Mar 9, 2009, 3:32 PM
today sucks...its slow as all hell, i feel like **** and the day couldnt get any slower.
...sometimes i wish we had a cot in our back room so i could just cuddle up and fall asleep til it was time to go home, haha!
kapwww

Mar 9, 2009, 4:02 PM
...or a net in the parking lot so that when people park to go to other stores, you could capture them and force them into your store.
WorldSoCold

Mar 9, 2009, 4:26 PM
haha yeah, but that wouldnt even work today... no one is driving by at all. ☚ī¸
BLEDSOE

Mar 9, 2009, 5:38 PM
have considered alternate signage just to get people in some days. Anything with NAKED in the title....or throw rocks and then run straight thru and out the back door. HMMMM...... 😈
MrGoofball

Mar 9, 2009, 5:56 PM
Motorolla needs to release an upgrade to the razr for ATT called the Motorolla v3xxx to replace the v3xx and have it come in Red Hot Red so you can advertise Hot xxx in your windows.
ikon

Mar 9, 2009, 4:56 PM
You're a regular go getter.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.