all discussions

show all 6 replies

Queen...

repoman

Mar 9, 2009, 7:53 AM
How's the training going?
sms_Queen

Mar 9, 2009, 6:12 PM
We haven't gotten it yet! We've been so swamped, that they're saying that they can't spare us long enough for the training! So...it's being pushed off til the calls drop off...if they ever do. It sucks! I was totally looking forward to some training!!
repoman

Mar 10, 2009, 7:12 AM
...that's the problem with this whole situation. They say they don't need us because calls are few and far between and they think they can get bye with just the Philipines and a few agents in other call centers, so they pull entire departments off the phones to train and close down entire call centers, thus causing the queue to go up. Now they're sh*tting themselves because they can't seem to figure out what the hell happened.

This whole thing could've been planned out a whole hell of a lot better than what it has.

The moral of this story is: Corporate heads are effing idiots.

Can you tell this pisses me off? 👿
sms_Queen

Mar 10, 2009, 1:28 PM
Lol, absolutely!! I feel the same way!! I am SOOO mad about the Queue. It definitely was NOT planned out well!!
repoman

Mar 12, 2009, 7:16 AM
Do you guys have a cutoff date yet? Our's is the 21st...which was actually extended from the 14th because of the queue. I still wish it was the 14th, I could use a break. But then I'll be out of work until May which kind of sucks.
sms_Queen

Mar 13, 2009, 3:47 PM
Yep, same for us. Used to be 14th, but got extended to the 21st. BTW, we just had 2 sups walked off our floor, and they are tlaking about laying off 60-70 reps for a company wide down size. have you heard of anything like that?
repoman

Mar 13, 2009, 9:33 PM
No.. nothing of the sort.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.