Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 13 replies

"oh ya better be sorry!" (long)

WorldSoCold

Mar 3, 2009, 7:07 PM
so my manager and i were the only two working in the store today, he is with some guy who's bitching about his env2 and these 4 wigger kids walk up to our door and storm inside the store...and....
(me- m ; wigger- w)

m- hi, how can i help you?

w- yeah, you better. we called up here and sum chick said you had the battery for my phone and you could bluetooth it with this other phone to get my **** off it. its dead and wont charge.

...wigger shows me his phones; they are a 2nd generation chocolate and some cheap old LG something or another

m- we only carry the batteries for the choc. 3 and i think you called a corporate store because we never got any calls about a battery for either phones

w- well ya better do something for me i...
(continues)
TacTiqs

Mar 3, 2009, 8:45 PM
...what is a "wigger?"
apollo83

Mar 3, 2009, 8:48 PM
white kid thinking he is all gangsta....
Menno

Mar 4, 2009, 11:23 AM
Typically someone who has well off parents who give the kid whatever he wants and buy him whatever he wants. this is apparently very tough on the kid so in an attempt to "be real" he pretends he understands "ghetto" life by romanticizing it. If left in the "ghetto" they would most likey be shot and/or conned out of all their money.

Think malibu's most wanted with an IQ of 40.

"Y'all don't know what it's like
being male middle-class and white
It's a B#$#$ if you don't believe
Listen up to my new CD..."
erc

Mar 4, 2009, 12:42 PM
I agree with just about everything you said with the exception of "Act your race".

How exactly are white people supposed to act? Black people for that matter? Or Asians, or Hispanics?

What about act your socio-economic class?

What about act like your peers?

DO TELL US, HOW SHOULD WE ACT!?!?!?!
teddybearmafia

Mar 4, 2009, 3:26 PM
I have to a agree. I hate when people say certain people should a certain way because the color of their skin.Not everyone of the same is raised in the same circumstances as others.
ACSlater

Mar 4, 2009, 3:51 PM
I like the first one. "Act your socio-economic class." However, being from the "country," poor white kids are more likely to have the ghetto-youth mentality because they think they relate to it, and the other option posed to them is poor white-trash. I'm not saying there isn't a middle ground, but a lot of kids feel the need to choose one way or another. Plus the thug mentality is constantly perpetuated as "cool" by pop-culture.

She neglected to mention whether the people the guy came in with were black or white. My guess from the way he acted was that at least one of them was black. Otherwise he probably wouldn't have tried to act so "hard," but he feels like he has something to prove because he's white.

Either way you're digging a l...
(continues)
JaydenW

Mar 4, 2009, 3:52 PM
Don't eff with ACSlater 👿

🤣
GraGG

Mar 4, 2009, 4:37 PM
who cares, act however you damn well please
Menno

Mar 4, 2009, 4:40 PM
That only works if I can tell people to buzz off if they annoy me. Doesn't really work in retail.
GraGG

Mar 4, 2009, 4:42 PM
yea, and believe me im not defending those ppl, i just find polite ways to say get the hell out of my store
taoareyou

Mar 4, 2009, 5:36 PM
The easiest way to get rid of annoying people it to try and sell them everything within reach. Offer them services, offer them accessories, tell them about Satellite TV, DSL, whatever you can. 🤣 Don't take no, as long as they want to be in your store, you have the right to try and sell them stuff.
sweetcherrygurl

Mar 4, 2009, 5:03 PM
let's clarify then:

a teenager that acts like a wannabe "gangsta" is irritating, immature, and kinda pathetic no matter what color their skin is.

so:

pull up your pants,

start speaking english instead of wanksta slang,

do NOT talk down that way to women or anybody else, especially when they're trying to HELP you,

and grow up.

is that better?
GraGG

Mar 4, 2009, 5:06 PM
agreed, take race out of it, and now you just got some punk kids

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.