Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

People are stupid.

repoman

Feb 22, 2009, 1:23 PM
This lady calls in interupts my opening, tells me her phone is not charging. When I finally get the number to pull up her info I ask her if she has the phone with her. She proceeds to tell me that she's not going through all the serial numbers and troubleshooting and that I am going to send her another phone that works, same make and model, to the billing address and that I had all the information I needed.

She said she was finished on her side of the conversation. When I was about to politely explain to her that we could not process an exchange under these circumstances, that we needed to get the information from the device in order to continue, she hung up.

So this dumb broad is under the impression that she will be receiving a pho...
(continues)
megster

Feb 22, 2009, 1:26 PM
doesnt suprise me...

lets hope your not the "unfortunate soul" that answers when she calls back 😉
repoman

Feb 22, 2009, 1:37 PM
😳
ccareatatt

Feb 22, 2009, 2:48 PM
Note the account thoroughly customer refused troublshooting and kept saying to send the replacement device. Not enough information to send the return. No return order completed. Now hopefully the next rep that gets it is competent enough to read the notes and doesnt apologize for our mistake. Its times like these that I wish we could pull up the last call and go ma'am if you would have been reasonable it would have been resolved.
repoman

Feb 22, 2009, 2:50 PM
Yeah. If there's one thing I'm good at in this job it's notating in full.
sms_Queen

Feb 22, 2009, 2:51 PM
lol, I have had a few of those before.

I better not get her next call in...lol!
repoman

Feb 22, 2009, 2:55 PM
God help you if you do. She wasn't really angry at the time, just rude. But I could tell she was a loaded cannon waiting to go off.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.