Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

I swear this is the last one...

T-Monster

Feb 5, 2009, 1:54 PM
My coworker has $3000 in samsung rewards stuff comming to her, and she has yet to recieve anything as far as verification or rejection or confirmation or anything. i know the phone number to contact samsung rewards has been disconnected, but there should still be an e-mail available. I'm sorry for bringing another thread into the forefront, but because so many other dingleberries made threads i can't find the information I'm looking for.

Does anyone have a direct e-mail for samsung rewards?
moemoe26

Feb 5, 2009, 3:00 PM
...no but i got mine....HAHAHAHA

*AHOLE MOMENT OF THE DAY *
ac4321

Feb 5, 2009, 10:09 PM
Please at least tag the title with Samsung rewards so the rest of us can just ignore it like all the others.
😛
T-Monster

Feb 6, 2009, 10:38 AM
I actually need information. I'm not just griping. and if there weren't so many other threads I would probably be able to find the information I need without having to do this.
pigpen

Feb 6, 2009, 11:28 AM
srvalidation@sta.samsung.com

ignore these other assholes
wizardofCroz

Feb 7, 2009, 11:14 AM
👀 anyone else get their money? Samsung rewards screwed me over. I'm mad. I'm gonna email their customer service with my complaints. I am BOB of Samsung Rewards.
silvabullit

Feb 11, 2009, 3:05 PM
i got an email early last week saying my card was getting mailed later in the week...nothing yet!!!!! 🙄

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.