Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

ugh ugh ugh....

apollo83

Feb 3, 2009, 6:49 PM
So guy comes in with a storm he wants to return... i asked him where he purchased it... he got it online... me being a indirect store i can not return said phone and i explained that to him... "well customer service said i can take it to any store!"

I said any direct store... dude is so rude he grabs his phone off the counter and stomps out like a 2 year old...

Come on! i dont make the rules i just follow them.. its not my fault that customer service cannot see that we are indirect...

ugh ugh ugh
kapwww

Feb 3, 2009, 6:52 PM
I see that problem all the time and that same behavior is usually with it. Most of those people think they are so smart and so special but they are really just childish idiots.
Menno

Feb 3, 2009, 7:58 PM
I tell the customers that customer service ALWAYS means a corp location unless they say (authorized agent."

If the customer is really being a problem I simply inform them that if they purchased the phone from us in the first place, not only could we accept a return, but more than likely they would've left the store with a different device in the first place. Generally when a customer is giving that much of an issue, a good salesperson can catch that at the point of sale and direct them to a different phone avoiding the return issues.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.