Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 8 replies

haha

rhi_nan

Jan 14, 2009, 5:00 PM
A customer calls in to my store

I go through my thank you for calling blah blah blah

C: Yeah, My phone says it's roaming but i'm in town and it's never done this before.

M: Are you on a nationwide plan?

C: Yeah, but It's not supposed to be in roaming and I just don't know what to do!

M: Sir, you're not being charged, it's just your phone. Try pulling the battery out and putting it back in to reset it. That usually helps with problems like this.

C: Okay, hang on for a sec.... **click**....

M: 😳

Yes, He was on his cell phone and pulled the battery during the call.
Decept.ICON

Jan 14, 2009, 5:02 PM
😉
xIsamuTM

Jan 14, 2009, 5:04 PM
call type # 7 that gets rehashed on this forum.
Decept.ICON

Jan 14, 2009, 5:05 PM
numbered them chronologically??? Astonishing...
rhi_nan

Jan 14, 2009, 5:41 PM
still amazingly retarded though.
Nadesico81

Jan 15, 2009, 2:33 AM
I bet he calls back and yells at you for hanging up on him.
rhi_nan

Jan 15, 2009, 11:54 AM
nope, didn't hear back from him. must have worked. lol
repoman

Jan 25, 2009, 2:04 PM
I work in a warranty call center. That's almost an every day occurence here. We've made it a habit to ask the cust first if we are actually speaking on the device before having them take out the battery. You'd think common sense should take over at some point...it never does.
jeffatt

Jan 26, 2009, 6:10 PM
Working in-store, I had a customer come in inquiring about an exchange. I told her that she'd need to use a different phone and the automated thing had to have told her as well, but she still threw a hissy when they hold her she'd have to call back from a different phone and stormed out.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.