Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 48 replies

samsung rewards 2009

cellboothmgr

Jan 14, 2009, 12:53 PM
anyone hear of the new prgram that is starting up this year? from what i understand the samsung rewards is a yearly thing and our samsung rep was in a couple days ago and said there is going to be a new program for 2009. anyone have any info??
teddybearmafia

Jan 14, 2009, 1:01 PM
id say check the other 3 posts starded about samsung rewards ๐Ÿ‘ฟ
teddybearmafia

Jan 14, 2009, 1:04 PM
Grr i got call. I meant started
cellboothmgr

Jan 16, 2009, 10:10 AM
i have been following most of the other threads, if i missed where someone posted something about a NEW samsung rewards then, "oops im so embarrassed." if not, dont be a tool, im asking if anyone has heard about the NEW rewards program that is coming out. if you other people dont like the rewards programs the vendors put out there, then dont do them. my reps and i love getting extra stuff just by selling one phone over the other. anyways, when i hear about the new program from my samsung rep, i will not be posting anything about it on here because from the response i got on the original post, most of you dont like free stuff. look, i can do it too ---> ๐Ÿ‘ฟ
Tmo Slave

Jan 16, 2009, 1:25 PM
Did we ask for your help? I don't think so you were the one coming here asking for help. So do the rest of use a favor and don't post anything. It will probably be week old info and in a completely new thread instead of the 4 others that people already post.
cellboothmgr

Jan 16, 2009, 1:27 PM
haha, you people are funny. you just post about how life is too short and you are on here trying to "bash" me.
OfAMightDivine

Jan 16, 2009, 1:29 PM
cellboothmgr said: if you dont like these threads, then dont read or comment on them

It works both ways, homie.
cellboothmgr

Jan 16, 2009, 1:35 PM
yeah youre right, but i said it first so i win
OfAMightDivine

Jan 14, 2009, 1:04 PM
Can we not have anymore Samsung Rewards threads?

There's 8 of them last time I counted.

Do we need another one?
xIsamuTM

Jan 14, 2009, 1:08 PM
I mentioned this earlier too. we need a moratorium on these threads and just one "official" rewards thread.
evankyle21

Jan 14, 2009, 3:54 PM
Yeah, no more Samsung Rewards threads. Let's talk more about what every stupid customer does, like we haven't heard the same old story a thousand times before. ๐Ÿ™„

We need 950 threads about that same rude customer that complains that they have to pay for a new phone.... blah blah blah. On the other hand, Samsung Rewards gave me $322, which was a pain in the process of actually getting but made a huge difference. ๐Ÿคจ
cellboothmgr

Jan 16, 2009, 10:11 AM
thank you, someone else that enjoys getting something extra from these companies.
OfAMightDivine

Jan 16, 2009, 12:42 PM
That's not the point.

There are 14 Samsung Rewards posts.

If they had information in them other than

"Has anyone heard from Samsung?"

"No"

"Oh, ok"

Then it would be fine. At least each customer story is a different customer.

It's not about getting something from the company, it's we don't need 14 posts full of the exact same thing, on the exact same situation.
cellboothmgr

Jan 16, 2009, 1:05 PM
o alright, so me asking if anyone has any info on the new program is in the same 14 threads? maybe you should read what i posted.
OfAMightDivine

Jan 16, 2009, 1:07 PM
The reason that couldn't be posted in a different Samsung Reward thread is because...?
cellboothmgr

Jan 16, 2009, 1:26 PM
wow, i said i couldnt find that in any of the other threads, again, read what i write. if you dont like these threads, then dont read or comment on them, this thread has now turned in to nothing important and totally off topic of why i started it.
solodolo

Jan 17, 2009, 8:49 AM
People are just jealous they didn't get in on it. People were mad when I got my card. I don't know about you guys but Samsung just gave me 1400 dollars and I'll type about it on this bit h until my fingers hurt! If you don't like it go to friendster!
dummy61104

Jan 19, 2009, 10:44 AM
There is one rule in life.

Don't trust big companies when they say they will give you free stuff just don't count on it.
wizardofCroz

Jan 19, 2009, 2:32 PM
I've noticed that a lot of the samsung rewards posters act just like the customers we talk about in these forums.

"where's my money" "why can't i get on the website" "thats not fair!!" "I deserve whats rightfully mine!" blah blah blah...
Cara_lollipop

Jan 17, 2009, 9:34 AM
So how can I get in on this samsung rewards?
cellboothmgr

Jan 17, 2009, 1:30 PM
not sure yet, ill post whenever i find out.
devilsmafia

Jan 19, 2009, 12:33 PM
since there are so many damn Samsung rewards threads, and people love posting about the stupid subject all the damn time. Why don't one of you ask the moderators to start up a Samsung Rewards forum. That was way the people on here that don't want to see a thousand threads about the subject don't have to.
-chels-

Jan 19, 2009, 4:10 PM
I would like to know if/when this will be available for 2009.
johneric8828

Jan 20, 2009, 2:30 PM
chels is cute, samsung rewards sucks they'll screw you over like they screwed me over and a miillion others.
-chels-

Jan 20, 2009, 2:38 PM
Ok. Well thanks for the heads up. I just haven't ever heard about it before.
johneric8828

Jan 20, 2009, 3:17 PM
It was pretty cool until some idiots frauded the system and ruined it for everyone. I had enought points saved up for 2 big tv's and they only gave me 190$ for my remaining points, i should have taken the tv's lol
silvabullit

Jan 20, 2009, 3:25 PM
**** Samsung...

Yes some ***s frauded the system...but the waky Samsung has handled this is terrible.

According to their owns 800 number I should have gotten my card 3 weeks ago. Every email of theirs that I reply to I get an out of office type reply. Every fax number doesn't answer.

**** YOU SAMSUNG for treating the people that sell your products like **** and dicking me around. I think I'm not gonna sell anymore Samsungs!
-chels-

Jan 20, 2009, 3:30 PM
Wow! Sounds pretty messed up!
johneric8828

Jan 20, 2009, 3:55 PM
yea it is.. i just got the headquarters phone number so im waiting on a call back. i should have got 6k$ on the gift card not 190$ im in college struggling that 6k$ could go a long way
johneric8828

Jan 20, 2009, 3:59 PM
once i get my dispute taken care of ill post the samsung headquarters number on here, but not gonna do it just yet cause then ill never get my correct amount cause a million people will be calling that number lol ill post it up on here in a few days just waiting on a call back from mr karl langston
-chels-

Jan 20, 2009, 4:00 PM
Damn! 6K!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ That's crazy! I would be pissed.
silvabullit

Jan 20, 2009, 4:39 PM
that makes my 1200 seem small ๐Ÿคฃ
johneric8828

Jan 21, 2009, 4:32 AM
at least you got the right amount they jipped me i just hope i will be able to get it disputed. pray for me plz ๐Ÿ˜ i could use that money to pay for my fraternity dues which would be nice.
dietcoke24

Jan 21, 2009, 1:53 PM
$6000??? How many points did you have?? Isn't it 1/2 a cent per point? so that would be 1,200,000 pts. ... how in the world did you get THAT many points?
johneric8828

Jan 21, 2009, 2:45 PM
mostly from the promotions when you could win extra points but i had my acount for a year i was saving up until i actualy needed the stuff
solodolo

Jan 22, 2009, 2:23 PM
why anyone can get mad at samsung is beyond me! It is a little frustrating but come on. It was a FREE program that they offered for doing your job. No other company would ever hold anything like that, please i mean we get ink pens from nokia for cryin out loud. Be happy that they even gave us a peice of the pie. In the mean time ill be spending my $1400 wisely:-)
silvabullit

Jan 22, 2009, 12:10 PM
Samsung Rewards 2008 has left a very sour taste in my mouth...

Here's the story:

-I had like 220,000 points saved up (I wanted a big screen TV).

-Site goes down and we are all left in the dark for a month.

-I get the email that lists like 40 esn's that I have to verify by faxing the receipts. WHICH I DID!!!!!!!!!!

-On the afternoon of Dec. 4th I got the following email

Samsung Rewards Member:

Thank you for supplying sales documents required during these final Samsung Rewards validation steps. One extra step is needed from you. We noticed that specific ESNs were recorded in your account that was previously disputed by another member of the program. These records are:

(continues)
dietcoke24

Jan 22, 2009, 7:56 PM
Yeah, I had the SAME EXACT thing happen to me. Thank God that I sent an email to them asking what was going on, otherwise I would have been pissed if I didn't get anything. They didn't word it clearly enough, but I'm just happy that I will be getting my card next week! Good luck with yours! ๐Ÿ˜‰
Dgator

Jan 23, 2009, 1:41 PM
Do you have a good working email for samsung?
d3ity

Jan 24, 2009, 1:24 PM
klangston@sta.samsung.com
Dgator

Jan 26, 2009, 4:03 PM
thank you that helped me out..

I found out there still sending out Visa cards just taking longer then expected. Including my
also.!
nothing0

Feb 26, 2009, 11:24 PM
i would like to get cash for the card but i can't get a cash advance or get money from the atm. thanks samsung.
any thoughts?
jeffatt

Feb 27, 2009, 11:21 AM
I'm not sure that it can be done (getting cash from it). I haven't tried, but you can use it anywhere that takes Visa.
Dgator

Feb 27, 2009, 2:48 PM
you have to use it as a credit card since there is no pin # and you dont have the the phone number attch to the card when it was activated. I went out and got a diffrent visa gift card. that lets me make my own pin# but it cost a fee for doing it.. And some place wont let you buy giftcards with a giftcard.
good luck
Seabird

Mar 9, 2009, 10:29 AM
Find out any info on the 2009 program? If you did, pls let me know. Thanks.
cellboothmgr

Mar 10, 2009, 9:19 AM
still nothing firm. they said they are doing it again this year they just havent released it yet. ill post more when i know more.
jeffatt

Mar 10, 2009, 11:06 AM
They didn't release anything last year until around mid-March (around this time frame) if I'm not mistaken. With all the crap they had to deal with last year, they may not do it again or if they do, they're probably making double-sure they have their ducks in a row.
silvabullit

Mar 17, 2009, 5:43 PM
samsung rewards...what a joke

i havent gotten my rewards yet..just unanswered emails

not a single one of us in my store got our cards

we now tell every customer samsung phones are junk ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
island4prez

Mar 17, 2009, 6:45 PM
It's crap that for the last few months you get no rewards from selling the Samsung product. Thats on of the biggest sellers in the stores I work at. BS

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.