Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 36 replies

Young girls flirting with my co-workers and describing all sorts of... activities...

Dnbstyle

Jan 10, 2009, 11:09 AM
So this young, well-endowed girl and her friend comes in a couple weeks ago, talking to my co-worker about what they (her and her friend/"lover") like to do together and basically inviting him in on it... ๐Ÿคค

I don't think he went for it, but I don't know for sure...

Same girl and two other friends come in here last night and talking to other co-workers of mine about stuff along the same lines... threesomes, foursomes, (fivesomes?) all types of stuff...

I don't think they were paying much attention to me because I'm out of their age range I think-- I'm in my early 30's ๐Ÿ˜

Anybody else have any in-store goings on like this? ๐Ÿ‘€
Decept.ICON

Jan 10, 2009, 11:11 AM
My store is located 2 miles away from the 3rd largest UNI. in Georgia... Yes this happens all the time. You gotta love the you naive ones.. ๐Ÿ˜‰
xIsamuTM

Jan 10, 2009, 11:18 AM
Okay, these two girls I worked with, S and K were like the bigest pimps i have ever seen. We would just stand there by the doors oogling the flesh fest at the strip mall we worked at (god bless lesbians...) ANYWAYS... (hehe) at least twice a day S would get her mack on and end up with phone numbers. This one time she did it without seeing her GF had walked into the store. the look on her face would have burned right though ya.
Menno

Jan 10, 2009, 11:58 AM
Yeah it happens here too, but most of the girls are well underage so it's really funny when a new salesperson starts flirting back and finds out she's 15.
Decept.ICON

Jan 10, 2009, 11:59 AM
In Alabama thats almost LEGAL! ๐Ÿ˜•
xIsamuTM

Jan 10, 2009, 12:00 PM
if there's grass on the field, play ball.

if field is bare, sandlot's just fine! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Decept.ICON

Jan 10, 2009, 12:01 PM
I'm allergic to "grass"... ๐Ÿ‘€
Dnbstyle

Jan 10, 2009, 12:10 PM
๐Ÿคจ

eh?
Decept.ICON

Jan 10, 2009, 12:18 PM
? ๐Ÿคจ
moemoe26

Jan 10, 2009, 12:46 PM
you like the bat and balls with it? i prefer the grass..
xIsamuTM

Jan 10, 2009, 12:48 PM
hey some people like the bat and balls with it? best of both worlds or something

/redtube
moemoe26

Jan 10, 2009, 12:50 PM
NO MY FRIEND.... 2 bats to play well with me...if you like that, thats kool do you. i like the grass....
Decept.ICON

Jan 11, 2009, 2:44 PM
WTF are you guys blabbin about? I am allergic to actual grass... ๐Ÿคจ. I'm a camel toe fanatic on the other hand..
jeffatt

Jan 10, 2009, 12:20 PM
I had two girls in here that worked at Sonic, which is 2 mins from here. Both thin, blonde, and seriously hot. (I'm 25, they were 18 or 19-ish) They were flirting like crazy, touching my arm, etc. Later that day I was walking to the store about 50 yards away from the store and they drove by and stopped and invited me in "to drive me around and hang out for a while."

Couple years ago I'd have been all over it, but I'm married now....damnit! lol
Decept.ICON

Jan 10, 2009, 12:25 PM
What she doesn't know won't hurt her. You can't have "friends"?
jeffatt

Jan 10, 2009, 12:28 PM
lol nah...I'm not like that.

And she wouldn't do that to me either ๐Ÿ˜‰
xIsamuTM

Jan 10, 2009, 12:34 PM
but if she did would you mind?
jeffatt

Jan 10, 2009, 1:01 PM
yeah, I would

with a hot chick? hell no as long as I'm invited ๐Ÿ˜Ž
xIsamuTM

Jan 10, 2009, 1:08 PM
well there's your defence.

"I would so totally forgive you if you decided to 'go for a ride' with a hot chick, i don't see why you wouldn't give me the same allowance..." ::runs for cover as a frying pan, mallot, and table come flying ::
jeffatt

Jan 10, 2009, 1:12 PM
lmao!
Decept.ICON

Jan 11, 2009, 2:46 PM
No much trust in the relationship eh??? What's wrong with friends? ๐Ÿคจ
floodthered

Jan 10, 2009, 2:36 PM
They ALWAYS know.
xIsamuTM

Jan 10, 2009, 12:28 PM
should have just went for it. i mean, you had a shot at the young stuff. one last flash of glory before drilling the same old well for the rest of your life. back in 06 i had a chance to tap some (assumed) 18year old cat-girl goodness but my c*ckblocking friend decided to butt in. I go to cons to get drunk and (hopefully) get laid, not to socialize
Ghosthendrikson

Jan 11, 2009, 1:22 PM
xIsamuTM said:
back in 06 i had a chance to tap some (assumed) 18year old cat-girl goodness but my c*ckblocking friend decided to butt in. I go to cons to get drunk and (hopefully) get laid, not to socialize

No one told me this was possible at "Cons". I just thought it was a bunch of nerds checking out the latest and greatest, or to score some signatures? ๐Ÿคจ
teddybearmafia

Jan 14, 2009, 12:26 PM
My god darling you would be shocked and appalled by some of the activities that go on at cans. Shocked and appalled. Take my word for it, my ex roomate used to not only work at a comic book store but is a con fanatic and that stories she tells me..... ๐Ÿ‘€
teddybearmafia

Jan 14, 2009, 12:26 PM
can= con
Ghosthendrikson

Jan 14, 2009, 12:38 PM
So your telling me I should plan a vacation around one?
xIsamuTM

Jan 14, 2009, 12:49 PM
you could. I'm planning my vacations around Project Akon and Nan Desu Kan this year. Steve Bennette and Jan Scott-Frazier will be at both. good drinking buddies of mine. Too bad Spike Spencer's MIA this year....

What happens at con doesn't always stay at con...
Ghosthendrikson

Jan 14, 2009, 12:56 PM
That's why you wrap your tool up. And never utter the words,"I will totally call you!"
xIsamuTM

Jan 14, 2009, 1:13 PM
and another rule for after hours fun at con. CHECK ID!!! if you're throwing an "H" room party or anything where liquor or rated X stuff is going to happen make sure you have someone at the door carding people. I've been kicked out of hotels before because of this, and NDK lost it's H room event because of this.

H Room = Hentai room. basicly running pr0n after all the offical events of the day end.
Decept.ICON

Jan 11, 2009, 3:17 PM
You do not socialize to get laid??? Hm...
Decept.ICON

Jan 11, 2009, 4:12 PM
I guess up front purchase is the best route for some... ๐Ÿคจ
xIsamuTM

Jan 14, 2009, 2:27 PM
okay not the best choice of words. I guess i should have said to get laid and not to geek out over the latest season of gekkigengar v
Ellie004

Jan 10, 2009, 8:51 PM
๐Ÿ˜ณ No

I wish it happened here ๐Ÿคค
kapwww

Jan 12, 2009, 10:15 PM
One store I worked at had a box of trojans in the office desk. Nobody claimed to know where they came from but a couple were missing. There was a guy that got fired for posting pics of "himself" on adult sites using work computers. We figured they were his but never really knew. Nobody wanted to touch the box.
Detox Clinic

Jan 14, 2009, 11:43 AM
I had just started my new retail job and a really hot girl came in to get some phones for her family... needless to say i ended up getting her number (since i gave i to her in the first place) and weve been dating now for about two months ๐Ÿคค ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿคค
ElTriste

Jan 14, 2009, 2:56 PM
I work at a mall. All kinds of female prospects roam through radioshack looking at ATT phones. The young ones always flirt hard, you remember highschool girls. we're just looking at them at different angles. They all talk a big game, but 16 gets ya 20, so just keep 'em on the leash until they turn the big 18, then have fun boys ๐Ÿ˜

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.