Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

if i hear ONE more person say....

sweetcherrygurl

Jan 5, 2009, 8:07 PM
"i've been a customer with verizon for xx years....so you should credit my bill/give me a free phone/replace this without warranty....etc"

i'm going to cut someone. 😡

why does it MATTER how long you've been a customer?!?!

we're still not going to give you the Storm for free.

we're not going to treat you any better or any worse depending on the length of time you've been with verizon - it's your ATTITUDE that determines how hard i work to resolve your issue.

if you're taking out your fustrations at cell phone companies on ME, or if you insult my mother, my looks, my intelligence, etc., or threaten to attempt to get me fired or sabotage the brake lines on my car, you are more likely to get the cops called on you for threate...
(continues)
myxisavag

Jan 5, 2009, 8:14 PM
Can I get an AMEN?!
Menno

Jan 6, 2009, 9:23 AM
I'll give you an amen if you give me a storm for free... >.>

😛

But yeah, it gets frustrating when people assume screaming at someone=getting things done.
Burger Time

Jan 6, 2009, 10:14 AM
People who stand in line at the grocery store do complain and want to see a manager because we never have enough lanes open.
Menno

Jan 6, 2009, 10:27 AM
Then you have the people who complain and stand in a longer line because they want a certain cashier, but still complain about the long line.
BLEDSOE

Jan 6, 2009, 10:15 AM
1. come in, politely say hello and CALMLY, WITHOUT SWEARING AT ME, explain the problem that you are having and ASK how it can be resolved.

--Love it!!! It always annoys me when a customer comes in complaining about a high bill and it is the proration...so you go through all the motions of attempting to explain it and they are either talking on said phone or just interrupting...

Customer(over and over again) I came in because my bill was high...

Me (in my head) Yeah!! i know i am telling you why.

Makes me want to snap my fingers in front of their face and treat them like first graders....Eye contact...eye contact..Pay attention Jonny this will be on the test on friday.
uscellagent22

Jan 6, 2009, 10:40 AM
😁 😁

first grader?? i wouldn't even give them that!!! more like 2 year old.

Life is nothing but a big fat line. Pop a midol and a twinkie and get over it.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.