Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 8 replies

VZW reps...

OfAMightDivine

Dec 27, 2008, 12:00 PM
Anyone else love getting a customer that threatens to cancel and go to Alltel?

I keep silent about the merger. Let them find out on their own after they switch.

😁
liquidfire

Dec 27, 2008, 1:32 PM
id just say, "ok. have fun. see you in a few months 🙂 "
uscellagent22

Dec 27, 2008, 1:48 PM
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

that is too funny!! what idiots!
custservguru

Dec 27, 2008, 6:49 PM
so what's gonna happen with the lovely alltel guy and his commercials? is the verizon geek gonna get cute and cool now and go to the dark side? 😈 🤣
BigShowJB

Dec 28, 2008, 5:36 PM
he's already on the dork side
Sandyscandles1234

Dec 28, 2008, 6:22 PM
NOt to start an argument just a different thought process.

The ones that sign on with alltel now will have the option to keep the MY Circle for another 2 years in the original contract or they can come to VZW and pay much more for the service they would get from VZW.

Or they will have the option of getting a brand new phone at a cheaper price then VZW customers

The third option would be to keep the phone thats brand new and put it on ebay and go to another carrier altogether

Just some rambling thoughts here
srose.mhc.vzw2

Dec 31, 2008, 1:10 PM
i live in pa, so no one has threatened to go to alltel... actually, i've only had one person who wanted to switch back to at&t, for the fact that their retarded razor wouldnt connect to our cellbrite. ...so yeah.
Sandyscandles1234

Dec 31, 2008, 3:35 PM
I left Alltel and went to Verizon presuming we were going to end up at VZW anyway so why go through the hassel.
Verison does not have service in my home nor my office and I am in a heavily populated area so after having to port my number back to alltel along with the phones on our account we had to go back to alltel and get new 2 year contracts.

So the most reliable network will not work for us until whoever buys alltel and takes over the alltel towers in this town is where we will have to go......so yeah
ac4321

Dec 28, 2008, 9:27 PM
Haha, I remember stuff like that from when Sprint bought Nextel.

"Well, I'm just gonna cancel and go to Nextel. I'm through with Sprint!"

Sure you are, buddy. See you in three months when they close that kiosk place you'll get your i530 from. No, we won't credit the cancellation fee since it occurred before the merger was legally final.

🤣

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.