Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

So how was your sales week leading into Christmas?

jeffatt

Dec 26, 2008, 7:33 PM
From Friday the 19th to the 24th, I sold 29 phones...prolly about half of them were new activations (which is pretty good). Not counting 2 at no-commitment pricing or a GoPhone.

I'm gonna like this next commission check.
Xcellularman

Dec 26, 2008, 7:36 PM
Sales were Ok but Down from LAst year
jeffatt

Dec 27, 2008, 10:05 AM
Ours are/were also down for the month, but the last-minute shoppers were up drastically.
Menno

Dec 27, 2008, 10:15 AM
From the 19th to the 24th our store sold 43 phones, 23 of which were new acts.

It is my first Christmas in the industry, but according to others we were down from last year. But on Christmas eve itself, even in terrible weather, we still had a crazy amount of last minute shoppers. Ironically, they were some of the nicest customers we've had all year.
Macushla

Dec 27, 2008, 1:38 PM
Mine was pretty much the same....did 34 from the 19th-24th and 14 yesterday (26th). Today has been dead though....
uscellagent22

Dec 27, 2008, 1:43 PM
i didn't do the numbers you guys had (congrats btw) but I did hit my quota which I'm really excited about. and i beat my co-workers rump!!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.