Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 13 replies

Bob's day on the phones

ajlineman

Dec 18, 2008, 5:42 PM
So let's recap a little bit about our friend Bob. In the last few weeks he's gotten free admission to NASA, got to experience a free spaceship ride (no matter how brief or the outcome) and has since made a new enemy at the local Wal-Mart.
If we remember correctly the last time we left Bob he was storming out of Wal Mart, fuming angry about his AT&T phone not being repaired after his recent BOOMING experience.
So Bob heads home, wondering just how he's going to get back at these companies.
Upon arriving at his house Bob storms inside and picks up his landline with AT&T, that he hasn't paid since its activation. He makes a mental note to himself to make sure and call them to complain about his service to get the next month for free. Bob dia...
(continues)
tanya_ATT

Dec 18, 2008, 5:49 PM
WOW..that was fun !!

gotta love Bob!
ajlineman

Dec 18, 2008, 6:00 PM
I just realized how long of a Bob story this really was, haha!
tanya_ATT

Dec 18, 2008, 7:08 PM
yeah, it is.. lol... took me about 15 mins to read it, inbetween sales , and talking with custies walking up... i mean.. DAMNIT, im tryin to read about bob here!!

good job though!
Stupid Customer

Dec 18, 2008, 10:12 PM
Leave Bob stories to more skilled storytellers please. Decent idea, but your execution was mediocre at best.
ajlineman

Dec 18, 2008, 11:21 PM
lol thanks for the support. I'm bored at best so figured its an easy way to kill time.
Stupid Customer

Dec 19, 2008, 12:46 AM
Lol kill some time by writing a rough draft or two before publishing..........
tanya_ATT

Dec 19, 2008, 8:29 AM
you do know that u didn't have to read it.. right..

and that u arn't the editor n' chief out here???
Stupid Customer

Dec 19, 2008, 9:41 AM
tanya_ATT said:
*you *aren't

I like Bob stories.... It was a decent story with potential, and I want to read another, if alineman puts a little more effort into the Bob outings. I know I don't 'have to' read them, but I would like to. On that note, you don't have to read my responses if it gets your panties in a twist..... 🤣 🤣 I don't know about you, but i have standards, and I don't accept anything that falls below them.
tanya_ATT

Dec 19, 2008, 9:52 AM
well, u said.. and i quote "Leave Bob stories to more skilled storytellers please"

wasn't very nice, or encourageing..

ever think that ur idea of a poorly told story, could be that persons best work.

and my panties aren't in a bunch.. goin' commando today.. thanks! 😉
Stupid Customer

Dec 19, 2008, 10:25 AM
😲 I love dirty talk. 👀
Good point, my firstpost in the thread..... wasn't too constructive.... But I got more helpful.... It was quite apparent that was not his best work, he can do better. With practice, everyone can do better. All it takes for his stories to improve would be a better understanding of structure, which can be accomplished by visiting some websites. Cut a stupid custy some slack! 😉
tanya_ATT

Dec 19, 2008, 10:32 AM
🤣 🤣
Stupid Customer

Dec 19, 2008, 12:45 AM
ajlineman said:

Well we all know how the story goes, Bob escalates and after 2 hours on the call the supervisor caves in. I'll save you the details, we all know how Bob works.

Details are the meat of bob stories. It would be a good idea to stop and brainstorm, don't rush through it. Good stories have a flow to them, learn to go with it.
sweetcherrygurl

Dec 19, 2008, 4:57 PM
i liked that bob story.

although adding Don to his Bob is scary....

thanks my boyfriend just totally made me cry while im at work so i needed that to make me laugh....

kudos...

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.