Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

SAMSUNG REWARDS

prs270

Dec 15, 2008, 6:21 PM
What's up with the Samsung Rewards program? I sent in my verification over a month ago and still nothing from them. Anybody receive a reward yet?
attgrl

Dec 16, 2008, 11:41 AM
They said four weeks- it has been four weeks for me too. They are no longer answering the phone... I am not surprised but I was hoping to pick up some last minute Christmas gifts with my samsung rewards gift card.

Anyone else here anything?
jeffatt

Dec 16, 2008, 11:48 AM
I've been on them about mine. Still in process. As slow as anything goes with them, we might see the cards by next June.

I had placed an order on August 14th (the day Paradise ended). The points got deducted from my SR account but I never received the order. Every reply from Samsung was "we're waiting on Amazon to see how to handle these orders" until they set up the new cust svc number. Now the reply is "you have to talk to Amazon, nobody here is affiliated with the Rewards program before such-and-such date. We are only here to verify sales & issue the debit cards." Amazon wants the Amazon.com Order ID (which I don't have and never received). I've even put them on the phone together on 3-way and couldn't get anything done. I've finally m...
(continues)
hood4

Dec 16, 2008, 12:09 PM
How do you know how much you are going to be getting? I had left about 40,000 points. 🙂
attgrl

Dec 16, 2008, 12:18 PM
each point is worth half a penny.
prs270

Dec 17, 2008, 12:09 PM
Yeah well, maybe they will get around to it someyear. I was hoping for a little extra Christmas cash myself.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.