Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 16 replies

retailer from other store coming in directing my customers to somone else!

ashlen23

Dec 15, 2008, 5:56 PM
so this guys comes into my store looking all cracked out and smells like he hasn't showered in days. He was asking me all these questions on how we run our store because he works at a random retail in the area and wants to compare. I gave him vague answers because first of all its none of his business and I'm not gonna help your store to take my customers. He then proceeds to butt in on me talking to an actually customer saying how he works at a cell phone store and directs them to walmart to get a phone because its cheaper. wtf dude get the hell out! first he's wasting my time when i could actually be helping someone who's gonna buy something and then directs them to another store. I about killed him. And i had to spray air freshener thro...
(continues)
tanya_ATT

Dec 15, 2008, 6:03 PM
thats when i call.. the police..

freak all that .. i wouldnt' put up with it, its bad enough that all my customers get hit up by the T-mobile as soon as they leave me!
dustin.gery

Dec 15, 2008, 6:59 PM
You should just join the Dark Side 😁 Come my child.....
tanya_ATT

Dec 15, 2008, 9:05 PM
naw, ima good.. thanks thou
Menno

Dec 16, 2008, 9:33 AM
Kick him out of the store, and if he still comes back call the police/mall security.
cookiesandcreme69

Dec 16, 2008, 10:07 AM
If he comes back again have your manager ask him to leave. If he doesn't then 911 baby! Or just choke him with a car charger!
😈
Menno

Dec 16, 2008, 10:27 AM
That's a waste of a car charger.
cookiesandcreme69

Dec 16, 2008, 10:31 AM
True.... 🤣
IrishCarBomb

Dec 16, 2008, 10:51 AM
I tell them about the smartphones we have with navigation! Of course, they get mad, and I tell them to ask the grocery store CS for the phonebook. They get madder, I smile and tell them they would already be at the store if they had my servivce. They stomp off.
IrishCarBomb

Dec 16, 2008, 11:08 AM
Crap, wrong thread.... grrrrr
Darkwingduk

Dec 16, 2008, 1:11 PM
I may know this person.
usccsucks

Dec 16, 2008, 1:14 PM
😲 was it santa?!?!?!?!?! 😲 🤣
ashlen23

Dec 16, 2008, 4:10 PM
no was kinda young with dark hair no beard
Nadesico81

Dec 17, 2008, 3:08 AM
Are you implying Santa shops at Wal-Mart? I think santa would have more class than that?
usccsucks

Dec 17, 2008, 8:55 AM
EVERYONE shops at walmart. you get better deals on phones there ya know.... 🙄
Nadesico81

Dec 17, 2008, 3:06 AM
WTF?!?!?!

Anyone who directs a person to Evil Wal-Mart should carpet baged and dumped in a trash can.

If it was me I would of asked the guy to leave before I kick him though the display window.
sarami

Dec 17, 2008, 10:46 AM
some people just like to push buttons...

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.