Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 11 replies

is it me????

xombyme

Dec 5, 2008, 11:29 AM
or is this the slowest christmas season ever, and god knows ive worked enough of them
Menno

Dec 5, 2008, 12:05 PM
It does seem really slow. It doesn't help that people around here don't want to buy anything unless it is free..

I had a lady complaining that we didn't offer a good "basic touchscreen" like the dare for free. 🤨
jwonchalk

Dec 5, 2008, 1:09 PM
Ahhh poor Menno you must live in Schuylkill County if you tell them that if they stop drinking for one week they could afford it
hahaahh
Reading
ajlineman

Dec 5, 2008, 1:52 PM
Haha. Basic touchscreen? I think the most basic one I can think of (at least on AT&T network) is the LG VU and its far from free, and for that matter far from basic. Havn't looked into the dare much, how does it compare?
liquidfire

Dec 5, 2008, 5:11 PM
the Vu and the Dare are basically the same phone
kapwww

Dec 5, 2008, 3:13 PM
That's some funny stuff. That's the kind of person I would have no trouble laughing at...right to their face.
KingTiger

Dec 5, 2008, 3:18 PM
🤣 Isn't "basic touchscreen" an oxymoron?
computerking

Dec 5, 2008, 6:43 PM
🤣 🤣 🤣
SimOrMsn

Dec 5, 2008, 11:33 PM
Isn’t basic and touch screen an oxymoron?
CellularHolocaust

Dec 5, 2008, 6:48 PM
I agree. Minus black friday weekend this week has sucked major balls. Last year = no comparison! Maybe it will get better as we edge on closer to jesus day.
SimOrMsn

Dec 5, 2008, 11:35 PM
Haha I didn’t see where KingTiger Had already posted that, sorry.
sweetcherrygurl

Dec 6, 2008, 3:17 PM
i HATE this month - the owners of our premium retailer chain have a raffle and like $350 bonuses for whomever hit a certain amount of new lines this month.... todays the 6th and i have like 6 lines total, NO ONE is coming into my store..... yikes......

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.