Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 11 replies

I smell a new Bob on the horizon...

T-Monster

Dec 1, 2008, 7:39 PM
::sniff sniff::
and it smells goooooooooood...

Any suggestions for the next chapter in Bob's new life?
IrishCarBomb

Dec 1, 2008, 7:47 PM
Bob visits a drug dealer 😳
T-Monster

Dec 1, 2008, 8:02 PM
LOL. That one is tempting, although it will be hard to write that one without him dying again. Lets see what else gets suggested, but this one looks good.
IrishCarBomb

Dec 1, 2008, 8:58 PM
I was actually thinking about testing my wit and lit skills by taking a crack at a Bob story... maybe I will give the drug dealer one a shot?
T-Monster

Dec 1, 2008, 8:59 PM
go for it bro. Lets see what you got! i'll grab the next one
IrishCarBomb

Dec 1, 2008, 9:14 PM
will do, I will probably post it tomorrow or the next day, I'm just busy enough I can't just rip one off.
ajlineman

Dec 1, 2008, 8:36 PM
"Bob plays Grinch" (in light of the holiday season) by stealing everyone's upgrade eligibility stating that he's the most valued customer no matter what carrier and deserves the discounted phones. 😁
T-Monster

Dec 1, 2008, 8:45 PM
Lol. Awsome one. I'll definitly do something like that, just when it gets closer to christmas.
Saint.Patrick

Dec 1, 2008, 8:38 PM
My name's Bob and yes, a new saga shall begin...
ajlineman

Dec 1, 2008, 9:26 PM
Bob needs a new phone... he ate too much turkey and hurled on his new Black Razor... liquid damage?
T-Monster

Dec 1, 2008, 9:40 PM
he doesn't have a black razr, remember? he left it in his tombstone cause it had physical damage. I'm actually working on the grinch one. I decided to go with that. I should have it posted by thursday (I'm off for the next two days)
wizardofCroz

Dec 2, 2008, 10:31 AM
Drugs are always in season 🙂

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.