Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

I AM HURRYING!!!

gadawg119

Nov 30, 2008, 3:49 PM
I know we've already covered this many, many, MANY times in this forum, but would someone please remind me what exactly it is that makes people think that if they press me to hurry, it will make me work faster than I already am?

When my system is slow, things take longer. When you're a b!tc# to me, my system instantly becomes slow. The b!tc#!er you are, the longer everything takes...

Trust me, if you aren't buying anything, then all you are doing is wasting my time. If you b!tc# at me, then I will waste yours...
Pious Goddess

Nov 30, 2008, 3:58 PM
When people rush me on the phone, I simply tell them I can only go as fast as the system does. And if they keep pressing it, I simply let them know they can call in at a time that is more convient for them. And if they threatent to hang up, I inform them that no changes will be made to the account as they must be present for me to finish it.
gadawg119

Nov 30, 2008, 4:25 PM
Yeah...It just worries me a little that they know where I work and when I will be leaving. And our store closes later than the ones surrounding us, so my screams would have to travel several hundred yards and above traffic noise to get any help...
TMoGuy

Dec 2, 2008, 6:47 PM
Well put. I am the same way. You treat me like crap, I treat you like crap. I'm not here to take orders from you. You're not my Drill Seargent nor my mother. You are a CUSTOMER, needing my service. What makes you think that yelling and screaming at me or being rude to me will make me work harder for you?
Ellie004

Dec 2, 2008, 7:16 PM
I hate it when it happens in person

when I'm already with a customer

and another one comes storming through the door

they dash right past and ignore the person I am already helping and just spit their number out at me...
ajlineman

Dec 2, 2008, 7:27 PM
I'm hearin ya man.
Whoever thought of "The Customer is Always Right" shouldn't have told the customers...

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.