Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 10 replies

Love when people read notes

Pious Goddess

Nov 30, 2008, 12:29 PM
I just love how reps don't read notes and just give the customer whatever they complain about. I mean what was the point in me notating that the last customer said, they will call back in and get a credit from the next rep like they always do. Because they know after speaking to 15 managers like they did last time that they will get credit.
Milkballz

Nov 30, 2008, 12:39 PM
I recently put a memo on an account they he is to get no further service credits and I actually had him sign a document stating that he understood prorations and he understood clearly how every little thing works. 2 days later I watched another coworker call customer service and they issued a credit because he claimed he didn't know he was gonna get chraged for his picture messages. I was so pissed I wanted to kill everyone.
Pious Goddess

Nov 30, 2008, 12:56 PM
Ha, I just had a customer who has received $700 in credits alone this year for Bull crap. And she just got $250 for Internet, and said the other rep told her to call in to get more. And mind you this was on 11/15. Today is 11/30 if it was true you would have called back in. The rep never notated the account about it, it just said a one time courtsey credit for $250. I told the customer I could not give her $50 credit as she received credit already, and could not do a payment arrangement because of two broken arrangements.

Funny thing is that she admitted to getting her $100 past due paid because of going through 15managers. So I said, "I am sorry Ma'am we paid your valid $100 past due balance." And she, still not thinking says, "Yes." An...
(continues)
Menno

Nov 30, 2008, 2:06 PM
See, we can't view notes here yet (an indirect) but thankfully we don't give credits either.
CellularHolocaust

Nov 30, 2008, 1:22 PM
That's kind of annoying you think you run the world. I personally don't care about account notes unless they benefit me.
Pious Goddess

Nov 30, 2008, 1:29 PM
No, the annoying part is when you do give out credits for situations that deserve them but get e-mailed from corp office asking why did you, or e-mails saying not to give out credits, then they turn around asking you why didn't you give the cus the credit.
CellularHolocaust

Nov 30, 2008, 1:39 PM
Stop working for the man?
Pious Goddess

Nov 30, 2008, 1:40 PM
Would be nice to work for the man. 🤣
CellularHolocaust

Nov 30, 2008, 1:50 PM
🤨 I don't get it. You mean hooking?
Pious Goddess

Nov 30, 2008, 1:52 PM
No, I'm contracted.
Pious Goddess

Nov 30, 2008, 1:52 PM
No, I am a contractor. *

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.