Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 11 replies

samsung rewards

silvabullit

Nov 29, 2008, 7:19 PM
anyone get their visa cards yet?????????
deeter

Nov 29, 2008, 8:13 PM
are you talking about sprint dealer rewards
silvabullit

Nov 30, 2008, 7:42 PM
deeter said:
are you talking about sprint dealer rewards

no samsung rewards 🙄
kapwww

Nov 29, 2008, 8:14 PM
Nothing yet. Submitted my stuff. Haven't bothered to call them to ask about it.
bassplayer

Nov 29, 2008, 9:04 PM
I actually emailed them and they confirmed that they did get my validation paperwork and they will be sending the cards out as soon as they are done validating the sales...

I originally emailed them a few days after I faxed out my paperwork and they said they were hoping to send out the cards in a few weeks. So my guess with all their delays we should be seeing the cards a few days before they expire... which will be in 2013.
brentgodwin

Dec 1, 2008, 1:58 PM
Where was the info to get the cards sent?

I haven't seen anything on this..

I had quite a few points built up..Would be nice right now for christmas!!
jeffatt

Dec 1, 2008, 2:23 PM
Hoping maybe I could find some help here. Been googling for a little while and found this. I am an AT&T salesman for an authorized retailer. On August 14th (the day the Rewards program came to a temporary halt), while the systems were still up, I placed an order of value about 280,000 points.

Samsung deducted the points from my point balance, but the order never got sent to Amazon for processing. So now I have no product & the points are gone.

Now I'm validating sales for the remaining 177,000 or so points (value = $885, so no complaints there). But that also means that the 280,000 points equates to abut $1400.

Anyone have some guidance here? The "new" Samsung customer care (800-349-7864) claims to have no relevance to the situation...
(continues)
T-Monster

Dec 1, 2008, 3:37 PM
What I always love doing in situations like this is pitting the two companies against eachother while you listen. This is what you do:

1) Get the confirmation e-mail that your order was placed. If you can't get this, it makes things a LOT harder.

2) Call Samsung Rewareds Customer Care and then three-way in Amazon Customer Care.

3) Explain the situation while they're both listening. Make the Samsung people confirm that you placed the order, and make the Amazon people say that they fulfill the orders.

This will make them both figure out what to do, cause otherwise you can technically file suit against one, if not both, of them for not upholding their end of the agreement they made with you when you accepted the terms and agreements...
(continues)
jeffatt

Dec 1, 2008, 5:47 PM
Nice. I like that idea a lot. I'll have to try it tomorrow since Samsung is closed for the day. Gotta get this stuff taken care of by the 6th.

Anyone else feel free to chime in with other ideas.
attgrl

Dec 2, 2008, 3:52 PM
That really is your best bet. If they are both on they have to figure out who is at fault.
phatbasstard

Dec 6, 2008, 4:57 PM
Anyone hear anything on this yet? I called about two weeks ago and they said that they got my validation fax and everything looked good they just had to send it to one more person to sign off on it.
attgrl

Dec 7, 2008, 12:15 AM
They said the same thing to me and to expect it in 3-4 weeks. That should be this week for me. Nothing yet though, they told my friend not to expect his before Christmas... but they told me it shouldn't take longer than 4 weeks, which is before Christmas. Who knows. I just want to hear someone got theirs so I can have a little hope! =)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.