Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

Does this irritate anyone else

Milkballz

Nov 24, 2008, 9:50 AM
I hate verizon phones or I hate sprint phones....BIG FRIGGIN NEWS...they don't make the phones....why can't people get that in their thick skulls...it irritates me. Sorry, just had to get that off my chest.
longsleeves

Nov 24, 2008, 12:13 PM
ALways get people yelling at how bad at&t phones are. I always point out we don't manufactor them but it makes no difference to them.
tke126woody

Nov 24, 2008, 12:28 PM
but its say Verizon on it so you make it lol my old phone that was made by Verizon i love and i been a customer for 48 years lol i love them customers
sweetcherrygurl

Nov 24, 2008, 5:21 PM
"been a customer for 48 years"? yeah i get those i had this one lady come in and bitch because her friend got a NE2 credit towards a smartphone and the pricing she was quoted was different. and then she goes "what the hell is WITH this company?? i am SO SICK of being treated like crap im an important customer ive been with verizon for 15 years and i should get better service than this!!!!"

*i pull up customers account*

me: "well, ma'am, it actually looks like you've been with us for 10 months.... you ported over from at&t on this date...."

then they STILL don't shut up.... "that can't be right.... your LYING!"

me, thinking: "yes ma'am i woke up this morning thinking, i'm going to pick one customer and lie to them today....."
Darkwingduk

Nov 24, 2008, 3:23 PM
Yeah that pisses me off too!
kapwww

Nov 24, 2008, 11:48 PM
Yeah. Basically, it doesn't matter what carrier it is. All of the phones suck. If a customer is on VZW and you won't give them a free Storm or Dare, they tell you that VZW phones suck and they want to go to AT&T. If they are on Sprint, they will say Sprint phones suck and they want to come to VZW...if you'll give them a FREE Dare or Storm. 😁
teddybearmafia

Nov 24, 2008, 11:49 PM
I hate when people blame us for all things wrong with their phones.But refused insurance..... I understand manufacturer's defects happen, but why take it on us poor reps when your phone goes crazy and claim its been happening since you got it in the first place. At this point i kindly remind them we have a 30 day return policy. 🙄
SimOrMsn

Nov 25, 2008, 5:27 PM
Or how about, “If you wont give me a free Instinct I will go to AT&T. They know how important I am and will give me a FREE Iphone.” Good luck with that

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.