all discussions

Ive been with you....

genii

Nov 8, 2008, 10:40 PM
I think I'm going to go into the gas station and start yelling at the tenant:
"I've been buying gas here for 10 years!!!"
"I should get free fuel for loyalty!"
"Do I get a free air freshener with that?"

I wonder if any other industry gets the same bull crap??!?!
IntheSouth

Nov 8, 2008, 10:52 PM
probably not ☚ī¸
exept maybe like a cable or satelite company! or electric company.. or maybe an insurance company.. 😕

I take it back, i think that we are not alone 👀
ACSlater

Nov 10, 2008, 10:48 AM
So many consumers have been spoiled by all the free phones and insanely ridiculous deals that they've come to feel entitled. But when was the last time a cable company gave you a subsidized deal on a TV or a free TV with a 2 year commitment. Stuff like that doesn't happen, the best you can get is HBO free for a few months.

Once again, it's carriers giving their customers a reason to feel entitled to something for nothing. People have more respect for the cable and electric company because they don't have much of a choice, brought on by the lack of serious competition. While so many people in wireless are willing to bend over backwards and there's so much competition that people have too many options to give a damn about one company when ...
(continues)
TMoGuy

Nov 10, 2008, 4:24 PM
I know exactely what you are talking about. It's crap! I have been screaming this for years. The FREE phone killed our credibility, along with our industry. No-one respects us as reps or hell, even as a company. You're right, they feel entitled to everything for free. I have used that analogy with customers before, you know, the one about the cable company giving you a free tv. Sometimes you just have to set the customer straight, and they will back off. Other times, nothing will work and they are a lost cause, and honestly it's not even worth their business anyway bcause they will constantly be calling you and stopping by the store with issues. It's even worse when someone comesin you've never seen before and expects YOU to give them everyt...
(continues)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.