Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

It's crazy...

Darkwingduk

Nov 7, 2008, 10:42 AM
...when you have a customer that flips out on you then comes back to your store and is super nice.

For example, this old lady comes in and tries to exchange her phone for the third time. The return policy clearly states that you are only allowed one exchange. She said the ringer was "tingy". LOL wtf does that mean? We did her a favor by exchanging it the second time, not to mention she was also past the 30 day return period. Now the phone she has is not loud enough. Lying old lady! I personally called the phone and let it ring, it was on the outdoor profile and loud as hell. One of the loudest phones available. Get a hearing aid old bones. Anyways, she starts raising her voice saying we ripped her off and she has been with this company fo...
(continues)
dalily21

Nov 7, 2008, 1:38 PM
Customers in cs do that all the time. I've had quite a few that request to cancel their disconnection that they set up yesterday because they were angry and apologized for being mean to the previous representative
kapwww

Nov 7, 2008, 4:30 PM
The whole world is going crazy.
KingTiger

Nov 12, 2008, 6:02 PM
kapwww said:
The whole world is going crazy.

🤣 🤣

I had a lady (I think she was bipolar) who would come in and yell and scream about being ripped off, lied to, having terrible equipment/service, etc. Then she would come in a week later and walk in the door with a huge smile, saying "Hi guys! I just need a little help..." and then when she left, it was "you guys are so awesome! I love you guys!"

This happened multiple times.
darknessdenounced

Nov 14, 2008, 11:21 AM
are we talking crazy crazy or like crazy cat lady crazy lol

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.