Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 9 replies

Stupid Saturdays.

AllteLady

Nov 1, 2008, 9:15 AM
☹️
I could not go out last night because I had to work today.
Had I worked at my normal store, I would have. But noooo I had to work an hour and a half away. At 8am. Who does that!?

I'm currently sipping coffee and playing with my phone. Haven't seen anyone even pull into our parking lot yet. And we are in a strip mall, so NO one has had any customers yet.

*le sigh*

How is your saturday?
Menno

Nov 1, 2008, 9:23 AM
No one here yet either, tried texting, apparently people sleep in on Saturdays.

I'm expectign at least 4 people asking for the storm, 5 people trying to see if they can activate an Iphone ("But I can get an unlocked one!") on our network, and 3 people with 400 dollar deposits.

But I don't mind, last month went really well. We sold more phones last week than some of the stores in our company move in a month.
wizardofCroz

Nov 1, 2008, 9:23 AM
instead of watching the hockey game tonight, i get to hang up christmas decorations, 😕 because "christmas decor sells!" B.S. thats how my saturday is starting out.
AllteLady

Nov 1, 2008, 9:58 AM
Christmas decorations ALREADY!?
That's effed up.
Menno

Nov 1, 2008, 10:00 AM
They are keeping pace with Walmart. Halloween and Christmas are cash cows for retailers, you need to extend them as long as possible?
poweredup

Nov 1, 2008, 10:00 AM
stupid, stupid saturday! 👿
DarkStar

Nov 1, 2008, 11:37 AM
Oh i know how you feel. I manage a RadioShack in Huntington Beach. I had to work from 830am to 915pm yesterday all by myself and we are having a huge remodel going on in all of our stores and I end having to do it all by myself. I should have had it done by now but since I get no help it is taking way too long. I might have to be here today from 830 am to 915pm too. Depending if my employee calls in sick today or not.
Sigma1570

Nov 1, 2008, 1:49 PM
My employee called me at 10:30 to let me know that his tires got slashed last night. He was supposed to open my store at 10:00. I just wonder why it took him that long to let me know.

The worst part about it is that he had my set of keys too. ☹️
Juanbyjuan

Nov 1, 2008, 2:53 PM
😁 🤤 😢 🤣
IntheSouth

Nov 1, 2008, 3:34 PM
IM SLEEPY.. ☹️

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.