Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 8 replies

Samsung Rewards

user68201

Oct 29, 2008, 7:04 PM
Dear Samsung Rewards Participant,

Thank you for your recent participation in Samsung Rewards. As you may be aware, the program closed on September 23, 2008, and we are ready to begin final program validation. This measure allows Samsung Mobile a final review and will award all valid participants their unredeemed points in the program.

Please be on the lookout for further email communications outlining the awards validation steps. If you do not hear from us by email with detailed instructions on or before November 24, 2008, please call our Customer Care call center at 800-349-7864. We appreciate your patience, and thank you for selling Samsung products.

Regards,

Karl Langston ...
(continues)
T-Monster

Oct 29, 2008, 7:24 PM
I just got the same e-mail. Could they possible stall anymore? I got christmas gifts to get dagnabbit!
devilsmafia

Oct 29, 2008, 7:38 PM
Just got my e-mail. I was gonna post the message too but you beat me too it,lol.
Guy Montag

Oct 29, 2008, 7:42 PM
I just got mine as well.
attgrl

Oct 30, 2008, 8:23 AM
I got the email too- I won't get too excited until they actually say ok redeem your points today!
bassplayer

Oct 30, 2008, 12:24 PM
my guess is that they lost so much money from people scamming them that they had to recoup their losses before they gave out any more rewards.
rogerwilco

Nov 2, 2008, 5:05 PM
bingo.

here is an example

Six arrested in cell phone scheme

OCEAN TOWNSHIP — Five area familymembers and a sixth unrelated accomplice are facing fraud and theft charges after an investigation revealed that they were abusing a major electronics company's advertising promotion.

On Oct. 23, detectives from the Monmouth County Prosecutor's Office arrested Leon Kassin, 61, his son Morris Kassin, 33, and Morris Kassin's wife Rosie Kassin, 25, all of Ocean Township. Also arrested was Leon Kassin's daughter, Julie Kassin, 23, and her husband Israel Goldstein, 25, both of Long Branch, according to the Monmouth County Prosecutor's Office.

The five family members have each been charged with one count of second-degree conspir...
(continues)
silvabullit

Oct 30, 2008, 12:28 PM
this waiting is ridiculous
parkaydj

Nov 2, 2008, 8:49 PM
SamsDung phones are the worst.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.