Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Where are the paying customers...

BLEDSOE

Oct 3, 2008, 4:53 PM
All day long i have been replenishing 10 year old prepay customers phones. I cannot even try to sell them a plan. They are 10!!! What the heck. Have only ran like two credit checks all day and one pulled a $1000 deposit...BLAH! Come on people..come get the phones!!!

I mean..EVERYBODY needs a Blackberry!!!
Cellinovation

Oct 3, 2008, 5:09 PM
sounds just like my day! Ive done almost nothing but payments, and prepaid refils. Yet there are hundreds of people walking by more store every hour. No one wants to come in ☹️
LV2DETJ

Oct 3, 2008, 9:01 PM
all the credit checks i ran today had 500 and 750 deposits i ran 4..

and then i had 3 prepaid refills..... i hope this doesnt become a huge trend yesterday i had a similar day its just slow......
dualitycomplex

Oct 3, 2008, 9:26 PM
today was a no phone day out of my store, i cant wait for the new one to open up and corp to hand me the keys to the front door so i can hand this mess over to the next poor fool.

then i'll have a new mess to play with well atleast it will be a change of scenery.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.