Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Memory Cards in Verizon Phones

mogulchic21

Sep 23, 2008, 12:04 PM
I have a friend who has a Verizon Envy and was told that she could use a memory card and that would help her with storage space for text messages. I'm unfamiliar with this since I don't sell VZW phones. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!!!
astone

Sep 23, 2008, 2:09 PM
More then likely is the MicroSD memory card, I do not work with Verizon however every LG phone I have sold that is the memory card that they take. How much memory tho I do not know, some phones go up to 2 GB some can go to 8...
devilsmafia

Sep 23, 2008, 2:14 PM
If you dont use a memory card, any pics and music you have on your phone will be stored in the device memory. This will cause an insufficient amount of memory to store your text messages. You'll notice messages being deleted as they come in if the device memeory is full of pics and music. The memory card does not store text messages it's only for pics, music and other files. But using a memory card will allow the memory reserved for text messaging to store more messages.
mogulchic21

Sep 24, 2008, 9:38 AM
Thanks, I know that you can store music and stuff but she seemed to think that she could save her texts to that memory card.
OfAMightDivine

Sep 24, 2008, 11:32 AM
mogulchic21 said:
Thanks, I know that you can store music and stuff but she seemed to think that she could save her texts to that memory card.

That's because customers think they can do anything to anything and it should work exactly how they think it should.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.