Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

The hardest part of any job..

metalsmokearsenal

Sep 17, 2008, 9:19 PM
is acting like you give a shyte about the job, I mean i can deal with customers/bosses/quota/ even stress, but its hard acting like you care...I believe thats the hardest part of any job...acting like you care 🤣
Trygon

Sep 17, 2008, 9:26 PM
I actually do. Hah, victory!
metalsmokearsenal

Sep 17, 2008, 9:52 PM
Ive' never cared about any job.. 🤣 I wouldn't be bragging about carring about your job 😳
dualitycomplex

Sep 17, 2008, 10:00 PM
its not bad to care about your job, infact thats one of the few things i do care about.

my job
my house
my ablity to feed myself

and well thats about it, i guess thats why i excel at what i do, i dont have anyone else's emotional or my own emotional baggage dragging me down.
Trygon

Sep 17, 2008, 10:02 PM
Then you'll never enjoy your work, which makes it terribly difficult to ever accomplish anything of significance in your career.
metalsmokearsenal

Sep 18, 2008, 7:31 PM
with that said.. Iam glad your positive and optimistic... 🤣 but in any case I chose not to like my job cause it sucks and so does any other job when I have to work for "someone else", my step dad told me the best advise, if you wanna get paid what you wanna get paid, then work for yourself and cut your own checks... Never looked back since.. 😎
maycroft

Sep 19, 2008, 6:46 AM
although sometimes its hard and frustrating but at the same time it is fulfilling and i love what im doing and.
if you think that your job sucks,then quit and find the job that will make you happy. 😁
maycroft

Sep 19, 2008, 6:48 AM
what happened?did they edit my thread? 👀 🙄

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.