Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 11 replies

Wow!

rhi_nan

Sep 17, 2008, 8:16 AM
Not even 2 minutes after I opened today, I was ready to go home. Old Guy tries to come in 15 minutes before we're open. No, sir, I'm sorry we open in 15 minutes. Customer proceeds to scream and yell and cuss at me outside the door... thats fine. ๐Ÿ™„ I finally open the door and turn the lights on and he's as sweet as he can be. Ma'am I lost my cell phone and my wife's in the hospital. I'd like to cancel my account. He claimed he was out of contract but I couldn't look him up b/c the acct. was under his wife's name and he didn't know the last four. So I inform him, Sir I don't think customer service will let you cancel this line. You are not the acct. holder. Now he's furious. Hell, I pay the bills. We been married 55 years, I'm her *** **...
(continues)
lilhobbsie

Sep 17, 2008, 8:35 AM
Wow! I hope your day gets better!
rhi_nan

Sep 17, 2008, 8:39 AM
One can only hope, I just fear it's one of those days. I should have made him leave the first time he started cussing me out. But alas I'm only 7 months into the wireless industry. I suppose I don't quite have the guts yet. haha.
ACSlater

Sep 17, 2008, 9:26 AM
A few more customers like that and you'll get the courage to treat them just like they treat you.

Don't take any guff from these f***ing swine. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
rhi_nan

Sep 17, 2008, 10:06 AM
Haha. True. I just gave him a blank stare until he left. But I should sue him for the devastating damage to my finger. ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Lateralus55

Sep 17, 2008, 10:18 AM
Press charges for assault and vandalism. You have his name. Make his day.
rhi_nan

Sep 17, 2008, 10:20 AM
I don't. He refused to give his first name. And didn't know his "wife's" SSN. ๐Ÿคจ
UOQuack

Sep 17, 2008, 10:21 AM
If I were you, I would file assault charges on the customer for slamming the phone on your finger, sue him for your physical injuries and mental trauma, and file a worker's compensation claim for a workplace injury. You might even be able to sue your employer for creating a dangerous work environment. Heck, who knows, you might be the next owner of Rhi_Nan Wireless!
rhi_nan

Sep 17, 2008, 10:23 AM
sounds like a savvy business endeavor to me ๐Ÿ˜
UOQuack

Sep 17, 2008, 10:24 AM
I want 10% of whatever you get! ๐Ÿ˜‰
rhi_nan

Sep 17, 2008, 10:26 AM
I'll give you 30 for the idea ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
UOQuack

Sep 17, 2008, 11:17 AM
Sweet! I'm in.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.