Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Babysitter

Tmo Slave

Sep 14, 2008, 6:50 PM
I don't remember reading in my job description that I was a babysitter. I swear these damn kids have been coming in and out all day. Trying to get free stuff and just annoying me. They leave and come back with more kids. I really wish parents wouldn't just drop their stupid kids off at the mall to cause mayhem unsupervised.
GRitzma

Sep 16, 2008, 11:47 AM
Just tell them if they aren't with someone over 18 or if they have service if the account holder isn't present they can't be in the store, if they aren't old enough to activate service they shouldn't be there
T-Monster

Sep 16, 2008, 11:58 AM
I work in a mall kiosk, and the friggin kids that run around here drive me absolutly insane! No self control and traveling in friggin hurds. Always touching the displays, asking "how much is this?" "What's your free phone?" "My mom has you!" Its these kinds of kids that really need to be kicked head.

So I feel for your pain...just don't wish any more crap on my kind! LOL 😁

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.