Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

I hate ramblers

fivedollarsimcard

Sep 13, 2008, 1:53 PM
this guy comes in every month and asks for his balance, then goes to payment station at a different dtore to pay it. recently "his girlfiend" has run the bill up going over minutes, so suggested to him last month that he should suspend it so she couldnt and the bill would settle down, but he would still have to pay for it! he interpreted that as, I don' have to pay anything, cool. and then rambles about everything in his life. Finally rhis month he finally wants to cancel. much better off for everyone I must say... Now we don;t have to waste time Bsing with im about vietnam and the color of the girls eyes in the store, or how all women want is money--but then take it back and say you can't live without her... OH MAN... I AM SO HAPPY N...
(continues)
BigShowJB

Sep 13, 2008, 5:09 PM
if it werent for the fact your custy has a gf, i'd swear that was my psycho brother-in-law.
PhoneyName

Sep 13, 2008, 6:28 PM
I had this customer once who just wouldn't stop rambling... I hate it when they do that. She just wouldn't stop talking about her grandkids and how they had the prettiest blue eyes. My dog has blue eyes too (he's a husky), but his mom had one blue eye and one brown eye. My neighbor's dog had eyes like that too. My neighbor's kinda weird though. Whenever his girlfriend gets mad at him, she uses soap to write raunchy things all over his windshield. He drives a nice car - it's a red SUV. I don't like SUVs because they use too much gas. I drive a Saturn and my husband also has a little Honda scooter. I like driving the scooter, but it's really slow and the people who get stuck behind me probably hate it. I got stuck behind a tractor th...
(continues)
wearyrep

Sep 14, 2008, 2:58 AM
🤣 HAHAHAHA that was great

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.