Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 8 replies

Just because...

j.rankin

Sep 11, 2008, 12:18 PM
just because i work for a phone kiosk doesnt mean im going to help your dumb arse out and charge your phone.

just because i have a tie on, doesnt mean im responsible for your children while you take a shat.

just because i am back to back to the news stand doesnt mean i can sell you your fu(king lottery tickets.
and no, dont try and act like you didnt notice when you say "do you sell international phone cards?(as your eyes glance up at the GIANT 4ft x 9ft Sprint sign, well your sprint, why no?

just because you speak another language doesnt mean i do. NO I DONT KNOW anyone else in the mall that speaks it either!

I may sell sprint but im not that dumb.(im aware of my short comings) Just because you bought a sprint phone at radio sh...
(continues)
maycroft

Sep 11, 2008, 12:36 PM
๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ณ
cellfiend

Sep 11, 2008, 12:38 PM
j.rankin said:
just because i have a tie on, doesnt mean im responsible for your children while you take a shat.

I don't typically wear a tie because I don't want to look too good. I want them to be like 'this is an average joe and I trust average joes why this is the kind of guy I could have a beer with and he would understand my blue collar squaller'.

and no, dont try and act like you didnt notice when you say "do you sell international phone cards?(as your eyes glance up at the GIANT 4ft x 9ft Sprint sign, well your sprint, why no?

You're pretty fing angry. The truth of the matter is it doesn't matter what gets them to stop, you don't work at a store. Why you should...
(continues)
j.rankin

Sep 11, 2008, 1:03 PM
I work in chinatown, everyone wheres ties, i do work at a store not a kiosk, feck verison or verizon, whatever it was a point of the market, I was actually speaking on ATTs other services other than cell phones. hmmm, your quick to judge? ๐Ÿคจ
aguy-frombc

Sep 11, 2008, 2:02 PM
short reply . I feel for you...

Summary: Its your Job. Love it or Leave it.
j.rankin

Sep 11, 2008, 2:32 PM
I JUST QUIT!
IM FREEEEEE! ๐Ÿ˜
aguy-frombc

Sep 11, 2008, 2:33 PM
awsome.

congrats.

good luck with the baby.
sadyztyk

Dec 31, 2008, 4:56 PM
DAMN THAT RAP MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!
aguy-frombc

Sep 11, 2008, 2:01 PM
ditto...Owned. ๐Ÿ˜

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.