Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 11 replies

anyone work for verizon on an employee plan?

o0 Dame Dash 0o

Sep 9, 2008, 4:45 PM
if so how long did it take to get active?
devilsmafia

Sep 9, 2008, 4:49 PM
I got mine active the same day.
o0 Dame Dash 0o

Sep 9, 2008, 4:55 PM
well damn they told me it would take a couple of days but ive had my phone since friday and thats when i sent my forms in also...
h2odamage

Sep 9, 2008, 5:24 PM
Recently all employees had to upgrade all of their employee plans to an updated plan. all the people that didn't get around to it till the last minute bogged down all the reps that do account conversions. I ordered a phone online on August 14th and didn't get it till last Thursday. It might take awhile... assuming you're a direct employee of course. Welcome to the team btw!
o0 Dame Dash 0o

Sep 9, 2008, 5:32 PM
well i work indirect, a retailer in a mall kiosk, but i bought my phone off of someone so i already have it, but the activation is what im waiting on...
devilsmafia

Sep 9, 2008, 7:17 PM
I work for an indirect too. I had my VZW indirect account manager take care of it for me and had it activated later that same day.
h2odamage

Sep 10, 2008, 12:12 AM
Well I'm sure it's probably the same department that handles all direct & indirect account conversions. Wouldn't make financial sense for them to have another department that solely handles indirects.

Just be patient, I know the wait sucks. ☹️
ajstrong

Sep 10, 2008, 1:27 PM
uhm, I had to wait over 3 wks for mine. fun times at the indirect with acct managers that REALLY don't care bout their employees
o0 Dame Dash 0o

Sep 10, 2008, 5:16 PM
i feel you i think im in the same boat im upset that 6 days have gon by since i bought my damn phone but if i have to wait three weeks then i might as well get over it,
mamasu2

Sep 11, 2008, 8:01 PM
well now,
this is one thing all of you that work for verizon wireless need to understand, they don't give a damn abou their employees. It isn't hurting them financially to allow the employees to keep their employee plans, but being the complete bullies that they are,this is the way it is, if you don't like it, there is the door. Run don't walk to the nearest door. You will get more respect at Walmart.
CBR600

Sep 12, 2008, 1:10 PM
very simple. call shiela and she can get it done asap. mine took 2 days
SEM

Sep 9, 2008, 7:21 PM
It took about 4-5 days for me. I know in our area we were told that they only process the applications one day a week, so maybe its the same in your area? If thats the case it should be done for you pretty soon.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.