Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

Phone charging

Tmo Slave

Aug 28, 2008, 10:17 PM
Now normally I will charge a customers phone for a few a little while if they ask. But I will not open up a new charger box so some lazy @ss can charge their phone.

I had a lady come in and asked if she could charge her Shadow while she shopped for a little bit. Sure no problem we have about 3 mini usb chargers on the floor.

Some other girl comes in with a nokia and wants to charge it. I inform her that I don't have any nokia chargers that I can charge it for her. She ask why not and I tell her that I would have to open a box to plug it in. It doesn't register in her brain and she gives me a blank look and says she works in the mall and just wants to charge it. I tell her that I can't open a new box just so she can charge her pho...
(continues)
j.rankin

Aug 28, 2008, 10:26 PM
We just tell them its a "liability" Once you start throwing around the "L" word people recognize real quick what theyre dealing with.

The worst is when someone proceeds to ask well can i just buy one and then return it?

WE DONT FU(KING RENT OUT CHARGERS, IM NOT HERE FOR MY HEALTH, IM HERE TO MAKE MONEY!

People have no sence anymore!
Tmo Slave

Aug 28, 2008, 10:30 PM
The lady asked if she could buy one then return it. I told her no.
Trygon

Aug 28, 2008, 10:31 PM
Sure. Inform them of the 25% 'restocking fee'. Pocket the 'fee'.
j.rankin

Aug 28, 2008, 11:06 PM
WERD! 😎
BigShowJB

Aug 29, 2008, 12:22 AM
yes you can return it, just not at this location

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.