Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Customer Satisfied?

j.rankin

Aug 28, 2008, 10:16 PM
So scenario is woman middle aged comes in hagard as Sh!t and walked to the window to star off and yelled "where is the FU(KING DOOR!"

C- Those guys over at that other att store dont like me! They did something to my phone, why cant i make any calls?

M- (ok, i dont even want to know what im in for) Sure mam, lemme take a look. Well the phone is off. 🤨

C- 😳 OH! (turns on and hands back to me)

M- ok go ahead and enter pin code(s). NOTE: both pin1 and pin2 are active.
(About 15 min goes by all the while she is ranting about how the boy scouts of america ruined her life??? 😡 ) Mam i cant find whats wrong, ill need to call into cust support for this, i need to validate your info. (Takes about 20 mins to convince this woman im no...
(continues)
Tmo Slave

Aug 28, 2008, 10:29 PM
I lol'd at the fact that she couldn't find the door. At our store in the mall the whole front is glass. I have had a couple of customers not paying attention walk into the glass as they are leaving instead of the door. 🤣

But damn what a crazy paranoid lady. You should have messed with her and told her it was a government conspiracy and the boy scouts are in on it.
OfAMightDivine

Aug 28, 2008, 10:54 PM
I laugh so friggen hard when I see someone walk into the glass. Especially when they hit it rather hard and stumble back a few steps. I'm glad I don't work in a store like that. I'd be fired for laughing at everyone. It just hits that 'funny trigger' like a hammer.
j.rankin

Aug 28, 2008, 11:04 PM
Even better than not being able to get in, but when the cust cant find the way out... Its not hard... Square room, doors on the right. 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.