Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Jitterbug

phxmike

Aug 28, 2008, 4:08 PM
I live next to old people land and am asked about phones with BIG buttons. I show them our coupe for old folks. This is to complicated. So i reply with how did u get to the mall today cause it is harder to operate a car than to use this phone. Seriously anyone else have this issue or I am just the only one?
j.rankin

Aug 28, 2008, 7:23 PM
No, majority of the population is just dumb... whether its old or young, people need something to complain about and will alway try to get the bar lowered to there level.
Tmo Slave

Aug 28, 2008, 7:29 PM
I usually sell them on a basic samsung flip because the numbers are very big when you dial and its a very basic set up.

From what I have heard the Jitterbug service is a rip off. Its over priced and their customer service is crap. I had a customer with one before and I couldn't work it. It was so simple it was hard for me to use because I am use to more complicated WM phones. 🤣
ElTriste

Aug 28, 2008, 7:59 PM
I wonder if the stupidity of the masses in the US is the reason we're 10 years behind asia and europe as far as technology is concerned??
Tmo Slave

Aug 28, 2008, 8:13 PM
The big problem is people don't want to pay for their cell phones. So instead of getting a really awsome phone with lots of features it gets stripped down and sold cheap. So carriers are forced to carry downgraded phones.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.