Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 9 replies

Public service announcement.

cingcing

Aug 16, 2008, 12:19 PM
If you walk up to a store and all the lights are off, the open signs are dark, and the store hours sign that's right in fron of you says we open in half an hour, WE'RE CLOSED! Trying every door, and looking in at me like a tool isn't going to make us magically open. Come back later.
VZWrara

Aug 16, 2008, 12:23 PM
and point to the door while mouthing .... can you unlock this...

ummmm.....noooo....

its locked for a reason.
cingcing

Aug 16, 2008, 12:36 PM
I do my best to ignore them, but sometimes it's impossible. It's like night of the living dead out there.
VZWrara

Aug 16, 2008, 12:46 PM
trust me i know. whats worse is the guy who shows up at least thirty min before you do, and bothers you for like an hour after you get there... trying to get you to hire him....

ya ... like i want an annoying ****nut like you working side by side with me ...

everydamn day..

psycho!!! i had to have my brother tell him to leave us alone. strange....
SS EarlGoodman

Aug 17, 2008, 3:24 PM
thats not that bad. I have pull down gates in my store and people still pull on the door!!
disgruntledtech

Aug 16, 2008, 10:59 PM
Not only that, but when we are all gathered in a circle around one person who is speaking to us, odds are we are in a meeting. I guess one guy thought we were all just doing it for gits and shiggles so he pulled on the door as hard as he could nearly ripping his arm out of the socket. It made such a loud noise that everyone turned and looked at him and the assistant manager laughed as hard as she could at him and I'm sure that he heard her.
UOQuack

Aug 18, 2008, 10:21 AM
But... but! I'm important! You have to let me in early! Dont you know who I am? I use my phone for business and you are personally costing me thousands of dollars every minute you make me wait! Open this door! NOW!!!!
rookieb

Aug 18, 2008, 11:37 AM
I had a cust call our store at 3:00 pm stating that he was driving 4 hours to get here. I told him that at 7:00 pm on the dot we close our doors.

He shows up at 7:03 pm and yelled at me through the door because I wouldn't open up for him. I told him there was a store 30 miles back. I think that made him even more angry.

I laughed.
TacTiqs

Aug 19, 2008, 7:15 AM
Priceless! 😁
hereticcavi

Aug 19, 2008, 4:31 PM
we had this meeting on sun and the store was closed. and since we would be on the sales floor doing traing we had White sketch paper(like big rolls of it) covering the door. with ,mind you, two sandwich boards outside saying we were closed tody. AND two signs on each door stating we were closed. Midway through our meeting this guy opens the door, which was locked, he pulled so hard (because the top and bottom locks werent locked) the middle lock came apart and opened. Then asked "You guys open?"..... my tech walked over and said "didnt you see the sign were closed today buddy" he got mad and walked off cussing. AWESOME

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.